Chap 3

AU: so sorry for the late update guys I have my exams and I'm so thankful for the supportive comments I will definitely try and update regularly now thank you <3

I had ran out of the venue but I didn't know where my house was.
'Oh god' I whimpered
My clothes were dirty and torn from my sweat and tears and just great it started raining.
UGH WHY DO THE WORST THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN
My phone wasn't getting any signals and was about to die.What was I going to do ,it was late and I was alone.
A cat pulled up beside me and oh my god naseem came out of it
'Mehveen!!'
I was so embarrassed I couldn't move.Naseem came over and held my shoulders.He looked me up and down.
'Are you ok?why did you run?i was so worried about you.'
That shocked me because Naseem seemed so uninterested with me and I'm pretty sure that's the most amount of words he's ever said.
'I'm fine Naseem it's ok....'
He didn't believe me.Ugh I'm too nice I can't even lie.
'Mehveen I know it's too early but I heard what you said..you said you loved me and....and I love you too mehveen I've never said it out loud but you mean the world to me you are my everything'
I was so speechless and shocked my eyes started to get blurring and I fainted.
'MEHVEEN' was the last thing I heard before everything went black.
————————————-———————————

I opened my eyes .Ugh the light was too bright it hurt me.My throat was so scratchy.I looked beside me and I was in my room and oh my god Naseem was holding my hand and was sleeping in a chair..
I tried to sit up and his eyes shot open
'Mehveen!i was so sworriwd about you just fainted..but I carried you back home it's alright.'
'Naseem do you really love me?'
'Of course I do you are the most beautiful girl in my eyes and I would sacrifice my life for you I would do anything.'
I'm pretty sure I was blushing so hard because he giggled at me.Suddenyl the atmosphere changed ..the air had a buzz in it I could feel lighting on my skin-goosebumps..Naseem leaned over and kissed me.My eyes went wide.