Chap 7

Naseem looked sad as he turned around and went to the table with laiba.I can't believe him he's supposed to be with me!
We all celebrated the party and it was almost the end...I went outside to see the stars and to get away from the crowd so I could breathe..I felt Naseems presence behind me.
My eyes almost instantly started watering.What is wrong with me?
'Mehveen?'
'...yea..'
'I got you something'
I almost choked on my tears.
'It's not even my birthday plus I don't want your gifts go give them to laiba'
'Laiba doesn't have my heart you do'
Tears fell down my cheeks
'Then why are you with her?! Why are you torturing me AFTER ALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER!'
'I wish I could tell you but I just need time and trust me it's for your own good ... please if you still love me take this gift as a reminder I will always be there for you'
I took the box from him and opened it.. it was a gumungous necklace with a heart shaped ruby the size of my hand in the middle.
'Naseem....'
I was speechless how did he afford this?
'Open the ruby'
I gently opens the ruby and found a car key inside ...
'NASEEM A LAMBORGHINI'
'Haha' he laughed 'it was nothing just a little gift for the girl who has my heart'
'Naseem how did you afford this?'
'Don't ever ask me about what I do I promise it's for your own good'
'Naseem...'
I was cut off by laiba coming through the back door.
'Naseem!' She called
I couldn't breathe. I couldn't help it .. even thought he said all those sweet words my heart broke into a million unfixable pieces everytime I heard her voice.
He turned around and hugged her.
'I guess I'll get going then' I said while tucking my hair behind my ear.
'Yea bye come on Naseem let's go home'
Did she just say home ? Did they live together? How did I not know this? Why didn't he tell me? They walked away while the silent tears streamed down my face.
I screamed and threw that stupid giant necklace onto the carpeted ground.
I cant Believe him! Ugh!