Chap 8

I felt the wind through my hair as I drove the stupid Lamborghini he got me. Not gonna lie it felt good but I couldn't help but think about how he got it and that too as a gift.And so many questions raced through my mind about.. everything. Nothings making sense I don't know what to do.But I had made a promise no matter how many times he hurt me I still wouldn't ask.
I parked my Lamborghini infront of CSD.I walked into the store ,god I just need some ice cream..I'm not like other girls who are so obsessed with their diet and eat healthy like who cares?!ive always been skinny so whatever.
I walked up to the ice cream and grabbed the first buckets I found.I passed the vegetable aisle on my way to the counter and saw a familiar head of blonde hair... was that laiba? I've always hated her blonde hair because mine are so jet black with blue undertones down to my waist.. I was hoping she wouldn't see me but she turned around and started walking my way.
'Uhhh hi laiba ..'I said awkwardly
'I know what you're doing'
'...what...'my mouth gaped open as I stared into her icy blue orbs
'You think you can take Naseem from me?hes always been mine you're just a side peice'
'What happened to girls support girls?'i asked her
'This is a competition and I'm not going to lose against a black haired loser like you'
My tears were blurring my vision.
'See ya' she Said and walked away.
I tried not to cry as I paid for my ice cream and drove home in my gumungous Lamborghini that I angrily drove at the speed of light breaking all the rules unlike all the other goody two shoes girls. stupid laiba with her stupid blonde hair and those ugly icy blue orbs. I will never forgive her for stealing my Naseem.
I reached home and saw a note at the door. I picked it up and it was Naseems handwriting!
'Meet me at the park at midnight ,bring your Lamborghini so I know it's you'
Oh god I don't know what to do now.