Chap 9

Au: sorry for the late update guys I injured my thumb so I'll def try my hardest to recover for you guys :P

It was 11:30 and I hadn't been able to sleep. Ugh just the thought of him keeps me awake- I hate that he has that effect on me . I didnt know who to ask for for advice how could I explain this to one of my normal friends?like they're not like me .
I paced around room stressfully eating my last tub of ice cream ugh what to do -
I accidentally glimpsed at the clock IT WAS 12 I don't know should I make him wait or go on time- but I kind of wanna make him suffer low-key. Ugh but what if he leaves.. ugh I'm so stressed.
I don't care at this stage it's now or never.
I grabbed my keys and went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I reached the park it was pitch black and I could see a beefy silhouette on the bench.
'Naseem? Is that you?'
I was still in my pajamas and my legs were freezing from the cold . I probably shouldn't have worn these mini shorts.
He whipped his head around.
'Mehveen you finally came ... I was waiting for you'
I didnt know how to react without crying.
So I just stood there like an awkward ball of awkwardness.
'I wanted to tell you this before anyone else finds out...'
My heart was beating a million beats per minute what could he say
'I'm getting married to laiba..'
And my world shattered infront of me.
I was bamboozled...how could he...I guess I was speechless for a long time cause he spoke up
'I know I'm sorry this happened but I had no choice I still love you more than anything'
'IF YOU LOVE ME WHY ARE MARRYING THE GIRL THAT HATES ME?'
I was full on crying in this moment
'I can't tell you why just please trust me'
'Naseem I can't believe you would do this to me'
My voice cracked.
'I trusted you ... with everything.. I loved you and you betrayed this is the worst'
'Mehveen please please just listen to me-'
'I cant Naseem .. I - I '
I started stuttering and he tried to console me
'DONT TOUCH ME'i screamed and ran away,leaving my Lamborghini and the boy that broke my heart behind.