Chap 2

After that Embarassing encounter during dinner me and Maaz remembered about the concert
'OH SHIT THE CONCERT'
We got ready and I hurriedly put on my doc martens I wasn't a big of concerts and people.I would rather read a book.I took The Alchemist with me.We were almost out the door when Mehraal said
'Wait guys I can't go with you but Naseem can he'll drive you take my ticket'
We said our goodbyes and Naseem brought out his Lamborghini.
'But it only has two seats though?'
'You and Maaz go I'll be fine on my own'
'NO'Naseem screamed
This was shocking Naseem never talked.
Maaz got nervous and said he'll get an Uber'
'Ok I guess ' I shrugged my shoulders'
I hugged Maaz goodbye and I could feel lasers on the back of my head,I turned and saw Naseem angrier than he had ever been.Damn.
We got in the car.How did he afford this .I wanted to ask but I wasn't upfront like other girls.I started ready my book on the way.Naseem looked over at me and my face was burning damn he's so hot.We reached the venue and he opened the door for me ugh!was a gentleman a perfect man.No! I can't think like this he's Mehraal's older brother.
We met up with Maaz and went inside the venue.Naseem really glared at Maaz the whole time .He looked so angry and I tried to ignore while reading my book the music was loud but I was more interested in my book.I touched Naseems hand and sparks flew.He gazed into my eyes ugh!hes so hot.it was like we were the only two there.It was magical.
'I love you ' I said
WHAT DID I JUST SAY
ugh that's so embarrassing I was flabbergasted
I put my hands on my face and ran out the venue.I will never get over this .