Chap 6

Mehveens heart sank to her stomach.it didn't matter she told herself.
But the tears were burning. Whatever ugh I shouldn't cry over a guy anyways I'm not that type of girl.I'm different.
Laiba came back from the kitchen. I was sitting beside the couch next to Naseem.But I couldn't stay next to him knowing he just said her name.I stood up and turned to leave when I felt something .. Naseem! He was awake .. and grabbing my hand!!!
'Don't go' he said
'I have to'
'Ple-'
'Let her go Naseem I'll take care of you ' laiba interrupted us.
A single tear rolled down my cheek and I turned around and ran upto my room. I CANT believe this is happening I should've never have trusted him !

~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Mehraal's birthday Mehveen was supposed to be happy for her best friend but she couldn't do it knowing Naseem broke her heart last night after all they've been through!
Naseem wasn't on the couch by the time Mehveen woke up.. she didn't know whether to cry or not .. last night came rushing to her in her head and she tried distract herself.
I called Maaz to come over and help me with the decorations and planning .. I was looking out for Naseem but he wasn't there.
By the time the birthday started I had almost forgotten last night key word almost.
I had horrible flashbacks as soon as I caught a glimpse of his jet black hair in the mirror I turned out
'Naseem....'
And right next to him was laiba ... clinging to his arm!!
How could he??
He locked eyes with me
'Mehveen...'
I couldnt Even Look at him
'Naseem let's go eat cake' said laiba and dragged him away
Ugh I hate her

Au: omg guys ty for da support I'm so sorry I updated this late I started uni so life is busyy haha triple update today tho ty for waiting