Chapter 10

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : { Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this }

Character's name : " D̴̬̏è̴͓̻̚m̶̝̋o̵̻͂̍n̷͎̻͌ĩ̵̦̰c̸͍̫͊̊ ̶͓̽͂ẗ̵̠̪a̸̢͕͌l̷̦̓k̶̹̆̑i̴̦̅̕n̶̤̐̈́g̴̗̎ ̶͚͉́̀i̷͔͠ș̷̒ ̸̞͋̈́l̴͇̓̚i̷͍͂k̵̤̒͋ẽ̷̥ ̸͉̥͌͌t̷̻̞̒̓ẖ̷͎̀̐ǐ̶̖s̵͓̔̒ "

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

After the hellish battle between him and the monsters of this realm was over, Y/n has emerged with a total victory up against the guards of hell who tried to re-imprison him.

Y/n [ Tired ] : " * Crawling * T̸̹͝i̶̝̳̽r̷͓̐̃ȇ̷̗͜ḏ̶̌ ̸͈̲͌̚.̴̢̀̏ ̴̘̿͝.̷̟͑ ̵̢͌̀.̶̪̳̍ ̴̤͆S̴̭̃́ŏ̴̕ͅ ̸̱̳̈́̈.̵̛̖͋ ̷͙͚̆̕.̶͇̽̈́ ̶̗̃T̴͔͐i̵͔̦̇͘ṛ̴͚̇̊ĕ̸͕̙d̸̛̬ "

As far as he can go away from the moving waves of the bloody water, Y/n has crawled to safety with what's left of his energy while carrying the magical sword on his back with the chains of the chained-scythes. He managed to cover a distance of a few meters away, yet that is all he could do now.

Y/n [ Tired ] : " * Stops * I̷̧̖̓̈́ ̷͓̎͛g̸͍͙̉ĩ̷͎v̸͕̀e̶̜̩͑̇ ̵̮̦̏ü̴̱͊p̵̳͂̂.̴̫̉̀ ̷̼̯̍̆I̷̺͝ ̶͖̒c̴͎͎̈́a̵͍̒̕ņ̷̻̇̐'̷̣̈́ţ̵͐ ̴͈͖́g̷̫̤͠o̵̯̖̾̊ ̵̟̒à̴̬̊ņ̷̾ẏ̵̦ ̶̦͘̚͜f̷̠͇̅ǘ̵̹̥̌r̸̤̹͗̈́ẗ̸͓̤́ḧ̸́͜e̴̮̗̽̕ř̴̡̲ "

As soon as his energy has been fully drained while crawling, Y/n given up and flipped over to lay down on his back to relax a bit while placing both his hands on his chest.

Y/n : [ Tired ] : " * Takes a deep breath * Ḽ̷̀̉ͅḙ̴̢̏̓ť̶̬'̵̛̖̇s̷̳̀̇ ̵̟̃͜͝h̸̥̹͛̀o̷̖͆p̸̘̍͠e̸̱̓̋ ̴̰́̋t̴̥̐͠h̶͉̙̅̔ą̶̍ẗ̴̰̲ ̶͓̹̇̔n̶͔͝o̶̭͒̌ ̵͚͆ͅb̶̛͓̙̒ȁ̴͇̝s̵̡͙̔͠t̶͓̱̕͠a̷̞̓̑ř̸̩͜d̶͓̎̓ ̷͕͔́̋ö̴̙f̶̟̔̕ͅ ̴̪͝t̸͉̆h̷̲̭͝ő̷̢̍ş̸̹͑͆e̸̡͗ ̶̬̤̓f̶͇̫̾͘r̷̭̻̃́ē̴̼̇a̴̖̦̾k̵͔̕͠ ̷̥̰̈̍w̵̖̩͊͋i̷̢̼̾l̴͕̏ĺ̷͓̗ ̵͍̟͑s̵͓̘͐̉ṳ̸̧͝ḓ̷̇̉d̴̜̙̑e̵̙̍n̴̛͎̜͝l̵̫̆͘ÿ̷̘͓ ̵̛̰̏ŝ̴͖̉h̶̯͆o̶̳͂w̵̪̏͋ ̶̢̛̫u̸̹͋p̷̛̦̹.̴̗̹̓̈́.̵͔̩̏.̷͙͠ ̵̫̮̊͠Í̴̻̮'̴̭̱̍m̵̲̖̏̃ ̸̘̘̉͝n̴̬̳̿o̶͑͝ͅt̶̮͕̓̐ ̵̲̈̀r̷̹̤̽̚e̶͍̞̋a̶͎̒͝l̷̟̤̏͋l̸̳̋͛͜y̷̜̓̚ ̶̭͇͆ǘ̸̹p̴̯̆͝ ̸̭̈́f̶͎̰͗̕ǒ̷͇̠̄ṛ̵̓ ̵̯̐̈́a̷͛ͅn̶̥͂͌ỏ̵͕̄t̷̯̙̀̾h̷̼͒ẹ̵̈͠r̷͖͂ ̵̦͎́́f̴̞͚̑̂i̷̼͑̄g̶̨͑h̴̪̻̎ẗ̵͉ ̷̹̈̉ḭ̶̣͛͐n̴̦̦͐̆ ̷̭̄ṱ̵̛̽ḣ̵͕͉ȇ̶̦͕ ̷̢̮̀̉m̴̺̘͗̾ĕ̸̪̪a̶̳̍n̶̚ͅt̵͔̉ì̸̡m̵̬̦̿ẹ̵̘̈ "

In order to rest his mind and soul as well, He started closing up his eyes slowly to avoid looking upon this unpleasant place. He made a bit of delay in closing them while he sees what is in front of him upside down, as his vision gets darker and darker till he fully closed them. 

[ Time skip ]