World 1 : Chapter 16 2/3

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : { Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this }

Character's name : " D̴̬̏è̴͓̻̚m̶̝̋o̵̻͂̍n̷͎̻͌ĩ̵̦̰c̸͍̫͊̊ ̶͓̽͂ẗ̵̠̪a̸̢͕͌l̷̦̓k̶̹̆̑i̴̦̅̕n̶̤̐̈́g̴̗̎ ̶͚͉́̀i̷͔͠ș̷̒ ̸̞͋̈́l̴͇̓̚i̷͍͂k̵̤̒͋ẽ̷̥ ̸͉̥͌͌t̷̻̞̒̓ẖ̷͎̀̐ǐ̶̖s̵͓̔̒ "

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

Before the first wave fully emerged, the number of walking dead, coming out of the cursed sea, quickly grew from a few tens to several hundreds, marching like a flood of death toward Y/n and his forces.

Y/n : " THE GROG BARRELS! HURRY!!! "

Some of Y/n's Ologs rushed to the Grog's barrels and brought them to the front lines.

Y/n : " CAST THEM! "

With their powerful arms, the Ologs toss the barrels at the undead hordes, inflicting the flammable substances on some of them.

Y/n : " GET READY!!! "

The archers aimed their arrows at the incoming threat after setting the arrows' heads on fire.

Y/n : " FIRE!!!! "

The archers fired their blazing arrows at the stained walking dead with precision accuracy, igniting them and several others around

The archers fired their blazing arrows at the stained walking dead with precision accuracy, igniting them and several others around. While they were roaming aimlessly, unaware of the heat of the flames eating their flesh, the tongs of fire spread around the vicinity, setting more dead on fire as well. However, it wasn't enough to bring them all down, yet it was good enough to weaken them.

Y/n : " SHIELDS!! "

To prevent the rest of them from infiltrating the army, the shield barriers formed two formations: a front wall to face the dead and keep them off the force's front line, and a rear line that will attack the dead with spears from behind the front wall once they reach it, with the support from archers within the camp. 

Y/n : " ATTAAAAAAAACK!!!! "

All units : " WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! "

[ Time skip a few minutes later ]