World 1 : Chapter 12 4/7

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : { Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this }

Character's name : " D̴̬̏è̴͓̻̚m̶̝̋o̵̻͂̍n̷͎̻͌ĩ̵̦̰c̸͍̫͊̊ ̶͓̽͂ẗ̵̠̪a̸̢͕͌l̷̦̓k̶̹̆̑i̴̦̅̕n̶̤̐̈́g̴̗̎ ̶͚͉́̀i̷͔͠ș̷̒ ̸̞͋̈́l̴͇̓̚i̷͍͂k̵̤̒͋ẽ̷̥ ̸͉̥͌͌t̷̻̞̒̓ẖ̷͎̀̐ǐ̶̖s̵͓̔̒ "

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

Y/n [ Bored and annoyed ] : " * Crossing arms *....This shit started getting me bored.... Seriously. "

After kicking the Elves' asses out of the tournament, it's high time for another race to shine.... and fall. 

Jester minion : " WOHOOOO! THAT WAS AN ASS BLOWING FIGHT. UNFORTUNATELY, THE DUDES WITH POINTY EARS ARE OUT! BUT WORRY NOT DEAR GUESTS, CAUSE WE STILL HAVE MORE TO SHOW. AS FOR THE NEXT ROUND!!! THE DEVIL MORDOR VS THE CHAMPION OF BELERIAAAAAAAAAAAAND! "

The next fight will be with the mountain dwarfs' champion. 

* ⚡⚡⚡ Thunderstorm sounds ⚡⚡⚡ *

A thunderstorm developed over them shortly after the announcement. The sky was lighted by its ferocious bolts until one of them impacted on the arena floor. When the dust had settled, a dwarf in a battle armor could be seen on the place of the strike.

 When the dust had settled, a dwarf in a battle armor could be seen on the place of the strike

Holding a warhammer while pointing it at the sky.

Y/n : " A dwarf!... Oh! Right. Beleriand is the kingdom of mountain Dwarfs..... * Cracks his knuckles *  Let's just hope he has more skills then what his size shows.  "