Vote

So, before I start with this " Voting Chapter ". I first would like to say my greatest thanks to everyone who has ever supported this book, and especially those who are still with me till this very moment.

Thanks everyone 💗 It means alot to me ^_^

It would be sweet of you if you could support my other books as well. I've put a great effort in them too.

Now to the main point. At the end of the previous chapter, you all have seen that Y/n decided to join the dark side after knowing the painful truth of his death resulted by his family betray, and as Satan has promised him. He will be strengthened, trained, and given some few powers to become the chaos messenger, but what Y/n is gonna be exactly still yet undecided. 

If you're reading my main story " The Legend of The Infamous One " ( If you don't, mind you do ? ) You'll know that I only work with highly skillful and unmatched OP characters, yet I don't like the idea of making the main character overpowered from the very beginning. That is what this chapter is gonna be about.

 I'll show you all some choices and you'll simply gonna vote on which one you like the most.

So sit back and relax and let's not waste any more time, because

 : Magic mirror :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 #1#

[: ⛧ : Chaos Paladin : ⛧ :]

Rank : Advanced Dark knight 

Armor type : Heavy armor

Weaponry : Dueling weapons 

Battle position : Defence 

Major stats : HP + Defence 

Ability

- Deflection 

- Force Field Generation