World 1 : Chapter 11 2/2

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : { Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this }

Character's name : " D̴̬̏è̴͓̻̚m̶̝̋o̵̻͂̍n̷͎̻͌ĩ̵̦̰c̸͍̫͊̊ ̶͓̽͂ẗ̵̠̪a̸̢͕͌l̷̦̓k̶̹̆̑i̴̦̅̕n̶̤̐̈́g̴̗̎ ̶͚͉́̀i̷͔͠ș̷̒ ̸̞͋̈́l̴͇̓̚i̷͍͂k̵̤̒͋ẽ̷̥ ̸͉̥͌͌t̷̻̞̒̓ẖ̷͎̀̐ǐ̶̖s̵͓̔̒ "

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

After his message was delivered to all the overlords of Middle-Earth, the arena of Minas Deminia was prepared by the minions of hell to warmly welcome Y/n's guests for tonight's showcase. 

[ Time skip at midnight

Later that night, swarms of Elvens, Dwarfs, Humans, and even Orcs and Ologs have arrived to watch tonight's show. 

Minas Deminia's arena : 

Due to the tight time given to them, the overlords of Middle-Earth did not hesitate to send their most powerful champions to their bleak fate, followed by groups of their own citizens who came to witness their heroes winning the battle and survive...

Due to the tight time given to them, the overlords of Middle-Earth did not hesitate to send their most powerful champions to their bleak fate, followed by groups of their own citizens who came to witness their heroes winning the battle and survive—or perish trying. 

Some may have responded to Y/n's calls out of fear or a sense of duty; others may have done so as a strategic move to learn the status of the Devil of Mordor and his army; and still others may have accepted his challenge out of dignity or love for battles. However, for whatever the reason they've decided to come, they're all here—as he wanted.

[ Meanwhile at the minion's armory ]