World 1 : Chapter 12 1/7

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : { Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this }

Character's name : " D̴̬̏è̴͓̻̚m̶̝̋o̵̻͂̍n̷͎̻͌ĩ̵̦̰c̸͍̫͊̊ ̶͓̽͂ẗ̵̠̪a̸̢͕͌l̷̦̓k̶̹̆̑i̴̦̅̕n̶̤̐̈́g̴̗̎ ̶͚͉́̀i̷͔͠ș̷̒ ̸̞͋̈́l̴͇̓̚i̷͍͂k̵̤̒͋ẽ̷̥ ̸͉̥͌͌t̷̻̞̒̓ẖ̷͎̀̐ǐ̶̖s̵͓̔̒ "

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

Upon his sudden and thunderous arrival, the entire region quaked in fear of him as he was greeted by totally silent faces, fixed gazes, and hearts beating wildly by all the audiences there, including his own minions.

Y/n : " Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to Minas Deminia, my humble city of darkness and chaos. "

After the first line of his inaugural speech, Y/n slightly bowed down to the audience in a respectful manner as a welcoming deed. A twisted act of respect performed by a chaos overload that confused them all, yet none dared to leave a comment but in whispers.

Y/n : " * Stands up * I'm so grateful to all of your masters for answering my call, because I wasn't really in mood to burn down thier kingdoms. "

And now he showed his true colors that make sense.

Y/n : " Tonight, We shall put up a memorable death combat display for you all so you can feed your bloodlust and hunger for violence, as you all will see what each kingdom has to offer and whether they're worthy or not. "

Many of the people among the attendances were really extremely thrilled with his offer, and they are particularly looking forward to viewing it, especially the Orcs and Ologs, despite how violent and cruel it was.

Y/n : " Now! let us waste no more time on chatting and let the fun begins..... OPEN THE GAAAAAAAAAAATES!!!! "

Now is the time for them to share their heroes and fan the flames of enthusiasm in the arena. While the gates were being unlocked, all of the comers began shouting loudly and excitedly.

Jester minion :  " AND NOW FOR OUR FIRST MATCH! THE DEVIL OF MORDOR VS.... AHH * Looking for something * Where is that damn paper ? * Find it * Ah! here it's. right inside my ear where I put most of my stuff * Pull it out, open it up then clear his throat * THE DEVIL OF MORDOR VS THE CHAMPION OF ELORFIDAAAAAAAAR. "

The first one to appear was a heavenly knight in a golden suite with wings who was sent from the heavenly elven kingdom, Elorfindar.