World 1 : Chapter 6

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : { Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this }

Character's name : " D̴̬̏è̴͓̻̚m̶̝̋o̵̻͂̍n̷͎̻͌ĩ̵̦̰c̸͍̫͊̊ ̶͓̽͂ẗ̵̠̪a̸̢͕͌l̷̦̓k̶̹̆̑i̴̦̅̕n̶̤̐̈́g̴̗̎ ̶͚͉́̀i̷͔͠ș̷̒ ̸̞͋̈́l̴͇̓̚i̷͍͂k̵̤̒͋ẽ̷̥ ̸͉̥͌͌t̷̻̞̒̓ẖ̷͎̀̐ǐ̶̖s̵͓̔̒ "

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

Y/n : " * Jumps * "

Y/n has gone blindly into the heart of the unknown, guided by nothing else but his feelings, but with his guard up

Y/n has gone blindly into the heart of the unknown, guided by nothing else but his feelings, but with his guard up. As he moved deeper into the cave, he peered around, brandishing his terrible dark blade in the event that a foolish being dared to stand in his way. 

Y/n : " * Still inspecting the place * S̸̥̄t̵̹̤͑͊ŗ̶͒́a̷̪̩̔n̴̼͗͝g̶̗̃e̸̬̗̋̉!̵̧̭͋ "

Lucy [ Confused ] : " Ha! What's wrong ? "

Y/n : " T̴̛͙̦h̷̢̟̄̃i̷͇̙̇͗s̴͈̪̈ ̸̩̥̈́p̶͉̫̈́͘l̷̜̔ä̴̦͎́ć̴̦̳̕e̶̗̭̽̆.̷͉͓̄.̴̝̞͌̃.̵̰͓͒͘.̴̤̌̈ ̷͈̍Ĭ̴̞ ̸̠͆f̶͉̪́é̷̯ë̵̦́l̵̦͑ ̴͎̗̏̓s̸̲̆͑ȏ̶͓ṃ̶̳̆ḛ̴̊͐t̸͓̄ḧ̴̹͍́̀ī̷͓̬̍ň̸͎g̴̠̃ ̷͕̱̔a̴̳̺͑͛ḅ̷̛͓n̴̟̊ȯ̴̮̫̒ŕ̶͔̌m̶͇͑ä̵̼ͅl̶̫̐ ̸̨͇͐̂à̵̢b̵̦̀ơ̵͖͘ǘ̶͚̜ţ̴́́ ̷̘͉̅̓i̷̱͂͝t̶͚͂ " 

As a matter of fact, he has every right to feel that way. The location where Y/n has stepped in, is regarded as one of the most dangerous in that world due to the presence of a powerful terror..... A terror that was following him with its sight from within the depth of the shadows.

Lucy : " I'm not sure why, but am I the only one that believes we're being watched? "

Y/n : " N̸͈͚̊o̷̜̦͑̈́.... * Hold the sword's handle taightly * Y̷͖̫͝ò̴̻͒u̷̟̮͌̂'̷̬̓r̵̢̄͜e̵̓͊ͅ ̴̫͊́ǹ̷͉͘õ̴͕͆t̷̼̾́ "

By the time he finished speaking, a faint sound of deep breaths began sounding around. The sudden sounds started getting a bit louder over time, as if whatever is causing them is getting closer to Y/n's locations. 

Soon after, a fairly unusual mist of black and gray smoke began to emerge from the beneath the cave's ground.

Y/n : " I̸̘̊t̶̯̘͐̚ ̷͛͜a̵̧̟͝ṗ̵̗̪͋p̴̹̖̃̄e̴̱͐ͅa̵̢̬̿͊r̴̮̐͝s̷̻̙̕ ̶͖̙͗̅t̶͇̒͂h̸̠͑͊͜a̶̝̾ͅt̸̻̣́ ̸̩͈̈́t̵͕͉͑r̵̛̻̺̍ò̶̼ǘ̸̥̩͂b̸̡̟̀ḷ̷̔ȅ̵̠ ̶̳̎͊í̸̧̹s̶̯̯̔͒ ̵̏ͅo̸̙̽̊ṉ̸̖̿ ̷̼̼͌̇t̷̫͗h̵̲̅̽e̵̯͋͘ ̵͈̾͐w̶̝̥͋͠a̴̢͘͜ỹ̵̩ "