Author's note

⚠️Warning! This story is not for the lighthearted. Read at your own discretion. Over 18+

This is a rewrite of Vampire knight with you being the MC.

This is apart of the ongoing multiverse project between my other stories. The main story arc is in Kidnapped.

This will follow the anime, not the manga. Since I haven't read the manga.  This is a reader fiction so you will be getting your appearance back. No, you will not be Yuki throughout the whole story. I apologies  if the description of characters will be different from how you actually look. I am going with standard long hair for the MC. if you have short hair, lets just pretend you have long hair. Yuki is sickly pale, which is why once your skin tone is mentioned I will say it appears darker to distinguish you both.

y/n is a foreigner from America.  I am not from America, but I feel like every race, skin color, background can be found there.  Mc can also speak more than 2 languages, Japanese not included. Its up to you which language beside English and Japanese the mc can speak. When y/n speaks in English it will be written like this.  When the Mc is thinking  it will be written like this.

This story contains mature and sexual themes as well as Yandere. The characters will appear more dark and obsessive. I am trying my hardest to make them stay in character.  I apologies if they appear a bit off character. 

Also, I love strong Women and that's why I made y/n into a detective.

I politely ask you to not ask for any updates. I have my own schedule for when I want to update.  I am already working on the second chapter. It sadly does take a while to write and edit.

Make sure to read missing in dark mode!  It really helps the story give a yandere vibe. It can be turned on by the settings.

Warning: Contains attempted r*ape, Sexual themes, Violence, M*urder ,Stalking, Gore, Obsessiveness