2

The room was in complete silence. The atmosphere heavy with negative emotions. Two officers, with an angry expression glaring at the male sitting calmly across them.

"Zenin Naoya. Age 27. Bachelor's degree from Sky University. Currently in line as the heir of the Zenin Jujutsu. Xxxx street. Arrested for killing his girlfriend by stabbing her to death 24 times.

Now tell me...

How did a man with such great background and nobility commit murder for some absurd reason?" the officer named Kise Ryota questioned the male with a calm expression.

"Ha, a fantasy? Of course, you idiots would think that." Naoya had to scoff at the blatant disregard for his view of reasoning. How dare they ruin his plans?

"Hoo? It's not? Care to enlighten us? My dear colleague seems to be interested too. Isn't that right, y/n dear?" Gojo Satoru looked back at you with a smirk. Not that he could see you through the black screen, hiding your view from them. He just knew you and their leader was there listening.

You didn't give Satoru the satisfaction of a reply through the mic. Choosing to listen to the reason why that damn narcissist, murdered the poor girl who sadly was the same age as you. She was only 20 years old.

Maybe, that's why you were so invested in this case? This could happen to just about anyone.

This could happen to you or Ella.

...

You wanted to punch him in the face.

"Did you know? There are many different worlds and dimensions... that exists? The world that we live in are superior to any other dimensions existing out there. The stories, the folklore we read as children? They all are real in other parts of the dimensions except ours! Because we are much more stronger and superior. We live in a world free of demons and Vampires.

WE. STAND. AT. THE. TOP!" Naoya laughed out loud with a crazy smile. As if he knew something we didn't. You had to firmly press your hands together to suppress the desire to hit him.

"Mr. Zenin, I have to respectfully ask you to calm down. You are under investigation for murder and homicide. Any attempt at acting crazy to avoid jail time will be strictly punished" Kise had to calmly remind him. He is already annoyed with the male and it's only been 5 minutes.

"I just wanted to do research on how to evolve the current human race. What's so wrong with that. Bodies that easily bruise, killed by the smallest and simplest tings and feelings. You lowlifes! Don't you think it's time to become stronger and unbeatable? We should have the power to kill anything that isn't human or weak! How pathetic life is to be killed by things tigers and sharks. By damn animals and insects! We are supposed to stand at the top!"

What is this psycho going on about? What is the reason this motherfucker killed the girl?! You touched your long dangling earring to calm down.

"Is that why you killed her?" Satoru happy façade crumbled, getting irritated when Naoya kept talking nonsense about creating a new world. Instead of replying to his questions.

"That bitch should be grateful that I only stabbed her to death. My love for her saved her the torture I wanted to inflict. She dares to disobey me!? I was willing to take her with me to create a world were we both rule together! I chose her! We could have killed all the pureblood vampires and ruled over them. She dare reject me? That ungrateful woman. If she only listened we could have been there by now. I was too merciful with her death" Nayoa started slamming his arms at the desk to get his frustration across with every sentence.