5

She has changed.

She changed too much.

That's what Kaname keept telling himself while continously tapping his finger repeatedly. Showing signs of disbelief and anxiety. Unusual for someone as calm and collected like himself. It wasn't his faul. Was he in the wrong? Yes. But was it his faul? No. He tried to make peace with the change, tried to cope with it. But your rejection was too harsh. It hurts. It was like going through that same awful pain he felt thousands of years ago, before his comatose. He loves Yuki... and he knows Yuki feels the same. Then just why? WHY?!

...are you actually Yuki or someone pretending to be her?

No.

Your scent and blood are all the same. You are his Yuki.

Kaname starts to pace around before his sight sets on the chessboard. His play staring to look out of place. Ruined. All because of one change. All because of one person.

No. He won't give up on his game that he set up. Everything will play out like he predicted. He will have to calm down for now.

He was in the wrong. He shouldn't have hurt you. You are his precious bride. He will make up for it. He will make you like him again. After all you are his. Whether you like it or not.

--------....--------

Ugghhh. What the heck?why is my arm so sore?

It took a couple of minutes before the memories from the previous night was recovered in your head. You completely ignored the figure lying down on your sore arm, when you remembered the incident with Kaname. Only now actually having the time to process the shock at what the vampire king did to you. You, the vessel of Yuki. You expected him to be the calmest one, out of the bunch, just like he was in the anime.

"Kaname... what the actual fuck?" You were in disbelief at the disgusting display of possivness. You knew his façade was cracking, but you never expected him to actually injure the body you were in. Especially with his constant presence in Yuki's life since birth, even more after the incident with their parents.

If it wasn't for Kaien, you wonder just how far he would go. Just so you would have him as your number one. Just so you would admire him, want him. If this keeps on happening you don't know what to do. He is too dangerous.

You touched your necklace, fidgeting it while contemplation. Should i...

just kill him?

The necklace shone in warning, reminding you that killing someone significant in this world will have consequences.

Artemis was worried. He actually liked you, his first contractor. With your unpredictable personality, he was worried you would try to kill yourself or do something stupid, just to find a way back to your home.

Thats why he left out one crucial information.

It was never guaranteed that you will be able to leave once Yuki was found. Since he didn't know either.

It wasn’t his intension to lie. He just never thought you needed to know.

"I'm just joking...well half joking. So calm down. I won't be murdering anyone that can be useful or a part of the main timeline.

...for the time being. "

"?!!!!!!?" Yeah, he was definitely worried about his contractors actions in the future.