7

Zero was delirious from the amount of blood withdrawn from your neck. Consequently, the more he drank from you the drowsier you felt. Artemis started glowing in warning, alarmed by the amount of blood he was rapidly withdrawing. You weakly pushed him away, your legs starting to buckle. “Zero, that's enou- uhhhh”. Collapsing into his awaiting arms, he lifted you up concerned when he saw your eyes close. Did he take too much?? Panicked he grew feral when he saw the approaching male by the stairs. “Kuran-senpai” he spat the words as if it was poison. He wasn’t in his right mind, too delirious from the connection you both formed, he felt like the mating ritual wasn’t fully complete, he felt threatened by the new challenger trying to take you away from him.

Aggravated Kaname glared furiously at Zero for his insolence. Not only did he go against school protocols, but he drankblood from his Yuki? And he dares to hold her in his arms acting all possessive? The audacity, he should know his place! Yuki is not someone that can be carelessly touched by unworthy and impure vampires, much less by a vampire hunter. Kaname had to take deep breaths before calming his features back to his usual calm composure. Something he has been struggling to keep ever since your sudden change, that appeared out of the blue, keeping on clashing with his.  He watched distastefully as you were being carried in Zero's arms, that should be him, that will be him. At first he thought Zero could be killed of, seeing how distant you both where becoming, why are you both suddenly close? Why, did you let Zero willingly drink your blood? How long have you known Zero was a vampire?! Kaname was boiling with rage at how unknowing yet ignorant he is, not having any control or knowledge over you. He used to know everything, he needs to question you soon, forcing the words out. He will need to get to the bottom of this matter soon, without any of the vampires listening in, especially this one.

“Do you realize what you have done? You should know better then to drink blood on school grounds. No, I should have known you would one way or another succumbed to the beast that craves blood, Kiryu Zero. Let go of her now.” Stepping closer he demanded Zero to let go of you, uttering his name like a disease. Vexed he watched Zero press you even closer to his chest, angling his form away. Kaname saw all red before he ripped you away from him, glaring challengingly at the way Zero growled possessively, making his grip on your arms and knees tighter.

“Seeing how she's not conscious you must have been quite merciless in your craving for blood.”  He watched the deep bite marks, taking note that he didn't bite you once once but twice. “Look at her. Was her blood that delicious? That you didn't even think to stop once you had your fill? How filthy.” Zero knows he should feel guilty for succumbing to his monstrous side, but how could he? When you so lovingly let him drink and taste you willingly, making him leave his own claim on you, letting everyone know, you are his. Not Kaname's but his, although… the humane side of him watched with guilt as your limping form was carried away by his sworn enemy. This time he let his human guilt take over, since you got hurt all because of him.

He didn't know you willingly came to him knowing he was lusting for blood. Using him for you own personal gains.

As Kaname walked up the stairs right past the headmaster by the top of the staircase, as he watched your face pale in color from the blood loss. He wanted to be completely ignorant at your compliance with bloodletting, something that seems impossible when he remembers the way you guided Zero's face back to your neck. That should have been him.  “Headmaster.” He acknowledged the presence with his back still turned to him. “Yes, I know.” Kaien let out a sigh of defeat at the situation at hand.