6

Warning! The following chapter contains gore, torture, rape, gaslighting, manipulation. Please read under the end of warning if you are uncomfortable.
__________________________________________

What a disgrace to all vampires!  How did you let this unkown soul get trapped inside this young maidens body? "An elder vampire looked at you with disgust. You sat in a worn out chair. Numb, by the unfamiliar vaccine having been inserted in you in your sleep.

"Immediately, lock up that filthy thing, NOW!" Cold, firm pairs of arms got a hold of you, dragging your weak, drugged body to an empty room with a chair, the chair coverd in metal straps.  Knifes and other tools laid on the table.

...They were going to torture you.

~~~

You don't know how many days were spent screaming. Your voice no longer letting out any sounds, vocal cords damaged by the repeated screms and wails. Watching your nails get ripped out one by one, red and pink flesh showing horrific display. A whip hitting your skin till it stared bleading, and leaving you alone so the wounds would burn

You passed out from the pain only to be abruptly awoken by a bucket of cold water drencing your frame.

"...just kill me." Your tired, dead eyes looked at the vampire infront of you. The one infront of you being unfamiliar.

The one who tortured you being random strangers, looking at you in disgust that an unfamiliar entity is inside the previous  strongest vampire hunters daughter. Enjoying watching you in pain.

The black haired stranger didn't answer, only staring at you for a few seconds before healing your injuries.

Confused you looked at him only to have your sight be blocked by a blindfold and feeling the slight sting of a needle stabing your neck.

...

You passed out from the drug.

~~~~

You are not Yuki. Kaname debated whether to kill you or not, before thinking over the previous weeks he spent with you.

He smiled to himself, thinking of a way to make you submit to him. Either by coercing or force. He chose to use force, knowing your unpredictable personality, you would deny him without a doubt. And he doesn't like being denied.

That's why he set up a trap. He planted the seed to the vampire council along with the hunter organization. Telling them about Yuki and the soul from another world  being trapped inside Yuki. Then letting them play with you, hurt you, make you beg for freedom, only for him to come and rescue you. Letting you see that he was the safer choice. That being his is your safe heaven.

~~~~

You woke up drowsy, drugged and weak, welcomed by the brown haired vampire prince, creepily smiling down at you.

He stroked your hair, trying to appear friendly, understanding.

"My, my, what a suprise it was. Finding you gone one day, only to find out that the vampire council kidnapped you. You poor ting. You didn't have any choice, did you? You got inside Yuki's body, without any say. Trying to appear strong without knowing anyone here.