Chapter 10

The next morning, finishing his business outside, when he returned home, Mikhail found Yulia waiting for him in front of his room. 

Mikhail raised his brows at her. 

"I told her... about Viktor." She spoke, fidgeting her fingers. He patted her head in acknowledgment, but without a word, he moved past her and opened the door to enter his room. 

"I showed her the thing," 

Her trembling voice made him stop. Taking a deep breath, he turned around to face her. "Hey kid," He called her, "do you still want to learn that?" He asked.

Her face immediately lit up. She nodded with a wide smile.

***

"Oo, it's heavy," Yulia said, picking up the gun he had given her. He explained the gun parts to her and all the gun mechanics and even demonstrated a shot for her. She looked on, her eyes shined in admiration. 

"Now, try it, kid," He told her.

"Already?" She blinked in surprise.

"Fine by me if you don't want to," he grabbed her hand to pull the gun away but she pulled her hands back, "No, I want to!" 

She held the gun and aimed as directed by him, but she was taken aback by the gun's recoil, and immediately the gun slipped from her hand giving her a small bruise on her hand. "Whoa!" She cried. 

"Not bad for the first try," he complimented her, she smiled again, forgetting all the pain. 

She picked up the gun again but only to be snatched by him, "Hey!" She complained.

"That's it for today," He said.

She pouted in response. 

"By the way..." he trailed off, he then shook his head, "Nevermind." 

"I don't think she's doing fine," Yulia answered his unasked question, he rolled his eyes at her. 

"What? That's what you wanted to know!" She argued, "anyway, she has shut herself inside the room, and didn't even have the food I prepared for her, so she's in pretty bad shape."

"A few days of hunger won't kill her," He shrugged his shoulders.

She narrowed her eyes at him. 

"But if you're that disappointed, tell her you prepared it yourself for her and it'd break your heart or something if she didn't eat." He told her as he put the gun away. 

"She'll eat then?" She asked.

"You did." He reminded her of the time when she was rescued, the kind-hearted doctor who treated her, he had done the same and much more to make her eat and smile again. 

 "Sure, I'll make her eat then." She smiled her brightest smile.

"And, you could also try to bring her out of her room or something... you know," He shrugged again.

"Aw, someone is being extra sweet," She giggled at his words.

He shot her a death glare. 

"Okay, okay, got the message," She winked at him as she made a dash to Amethyst's room. 

Putting the guns away, he gave one look at Amethyst's window and heaved a sigh.

*** 

The throbbing sensation in my head woke me up, but my eyelids refused to open. I rolled my eyes and tried to peek, "Where the hell am I?" My eyes scanned the unknown room, and just then all the memories came rushing back to me, and my eyes started to rain spontaneously.

Forced Marriage to the Mafia Billionaireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें