SDS#4: BYAHE

SHS Diaries Series #4: B Y A H E

In a race, what kind of obstacle do you expect? How long the trip will be? Is it enough for you to win? Or it was just enough for you to learn a lesson?

Highschool days is fun, they say. Puppy love, childhood sweetheart. That is how everyone used to describe a young love.

Do their journey will be as exciting as everyone sees it to be if their past is blocking the way they have to traverse repeat?

***

In high school, we begin to experience new things, live differently, and create friendships with longevity. And we also start to seek for what we call "love". A love that some people think is the most genuine love of all. Some people also think that this love is just for self-discovery.

Even though we have different perspectives when it comes to high school love, we can’t deny the fact that this love became our favorite kind of love. The excitement, the butterflies, those secret glances, the in-denial stage — typical high school love.

So we present to you this series that contains five different stories that tackles different kinds of high school love and also the struggles of being a senior high student.

⊂ Senior High School Diaries ⊃

#1: Bahala Na by daninininino

#2: Maligayang Pagkukunwari by ylaesa

#3: Estranghero by ynamoreata

#4: Byahe by yours truly, sceneary

#5: Nangangamba by raiverie

***

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Be aware of grammatical errors and typographical errors. This may have a sensitive words and violence actions. Please do not read if you're not comfortable.

Do not imitate, distribute, revise, or even release and take advantage of the contents of this tale in any way. Kindly obtain approval or permission from the author.

All rights reserved 2022. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME !

All rights reserved,
sceneary 2022