part-15(teja at kk's office)

Next morning...

It was 6 in the morning

Kk woke up first and saw the beautiful face on the bed who was sweating badly..

Kk didn't think anything and ran towards her and kept his hand on her head due to which she became normal...

Kk was about to move but teja didn't leave so he sat there and in no time he slept by keeping his head on the edge of the bed ...

It was 7 when teja woke up and felt someone's hand on her head... she got scared...she thought her mother came to bet...her.

Teja :sorry mom don't bet me please ..I beg uu...please..

Kk got up due to tejas talks and was shocked to hear what was she saying..

Kk: shhh...relax It's me kk ... shhh .. no one can do anything to u ... .

Teja opened her eyes and as she saw kk she jumped upon him and hugged him with tears...

Teja: thank God..it's u I thought today also mom will........
Oo leave all this...how come u here ...

Kk:actually when I got up I saw u were seeing some bad dream and was scared so i just tried to make u relax ...n I don't know when I slept....

Teja :hmm... I m sorry because of me u have to face all this ..I promise I will not trouble u from now... and thank u for being there with me..

Kk: teja I will always be with u don't worry....

Teja:hmm ...

Then they both got ready n went down

Km:oo my baccha how r u now..

Teja: better mom ...

Kd: come baccha let's have bf...

Km :ha u n Karan have breakfast and then u both go to ur home n u both have to stay there for today...ok ..

Teja:hm k mom...

Kk could see how sad she was but he wanted to know what is all this ..

Kk:hm k..

They had there breakfast and left towards car...

Kk: teja if u don't mind can we go for office for one hour Please...

Teja with a smile: yeah sure y not...

Kk was confused that she is not at all happy to go to her home....

They both reached kk's office and kk took teja towards his private lift...

Kk n teja reached 38 floor which was the last floor of the office which was all kk's floor...only his own people where allowed...

Kk took teja towards his cabin n makes her sit of sofa... and he started his work...

While teja was getting bored she saw few papers and pen on the table...she started designing....

After finishing the work kk came towards teja to inform her that they can leave now... he saw her fully busy doing designing...

Kk came near her .. teja felt someone near her so she looked up...

Teja: I m sorry Mr kundra... I was just getting bored... I will clean the table just a sec...

Kk: show me the paper...

Teja :whattt..

Kk:show me papers which u designed....

Teja: it's just time pass Mr kundra...

Kk:give me teja...

Teja gave him the papers n as kk saw it he was very impressed...

Kk:shittt...this is what I was searching for from so long... this ur work which u have done na .... u don't have idea how beautifully u did it ... wow..

Teja:thank u Mr kundra..let's go Then...

Kk:Mrs kundra would u like to work with Me...

Teja:what... I mean how me... I mean I didn't even complete my degree..

Kk:so what u complete ur degree by working with me... it's not because u r my wife I am asking u ... it's ur work due to which I m asking...

Teja: can I give the answer till tomorrow night...

Kk:sure take ur time ..come now let's go ..

Teja:hm let's go...

Her face fall as she had to go to her home...

Helloo every one hope u all r fine.... please comment how do u few the story is ...