part-122(she got to know)😉

Teja: how can I miss tgis...how could I forget...shitt.... from past 2 months I didn't get my periods...that means ... Wow... I have a baby inside me ...

She kept hand on her stomach...

Teja: but what if it's false alarm...should I walk up Karan should I inform him...no no no ..first let me check then I will inform him ...

Teja went out and ordered pregnancy kit ...from 24×7 medical...

Teja told them to not ring the bell just give her a call...

She then sat in hall for next 20 min when her phone rings

N she got the package...

Teja: ahh I should now wait for morning...yarr... I can't sleep now .... What should I doo..yarr..

Teja then kept the kit ...n went to sleep after putting alarm...

She was unable to sleep but soon she slept n at 6 when alarm rang she got up in sec off the alarm n ran n brought the kit n let it come to room temperature..

She had ordered 6 kits n she was waiting impatiently...

As they came in room temperature she tested and she waited n when she saw all 6 kits have this

Then tears started going from her eyes...

Teja: thank u God...wow I m having my n sunny's love in my stomach...should I go n say him...no let me surprise him yeah that will be great...

Teja then wrote a note for kk..n made breakfast for him n went our from home...

On the way she called omi bhai n asked him about her surprise is it ready which he told its ready...

Teja brought gifts for kk's birthday n few things which would say him that he is going to be dad...

She finished shopping till 12 ...

Where kk got up n puts his hand on his next side of bed trying to find teja but he found a note ...

Kk

Sunny sorry Sorry Sorry I had to come out for some important work I will meet u in office n don't worry now I m fully fit n fine...n I love u ....

Ur panda

Kk to himself: yar what is this girl up to.. where did she goo...

Then he got up ...took bath n went to take his clothes were he saw it were already kept with a note...

Note

My dear hubby...do wear it n increase the Value of it ...I m waiting to see u ..love you

Ur Panda

Kk just blushed n got ready n came towards kitchen