part-31(kk impressed with teja)

Teja: if something happened to u I can't be alive... I only have u in my life n I can't afford anything to u ...

Kk: shh... nothing happened see..n y r u so scared for Me..

Teja: what do u mean...

Kk: I mean I m the only .... who I m in ur life...

Teja: u r my husband...

Kk:really I m ur husband but we still didn't prosser our relationship...

Teja: I mean u r my friend na..

Kk: hmm..

Teja: u now rest...

Kk had soup and then rested for sometime in mean while teja completed the project which kk wanted to complete....

Only 5 min work was left to complete of teja when kk woke up n came in search of teja...

Kk: teja teja...

Teja was working in garden kk searched whole house and then he came out to see teja working on laptop...

Kk: tejaa..

Teja: Karan u woke up . . How r u feeling now...

Kk: better..

Teja: ok just give me 5 min....

Kk sat there silently for next 5 min..as tejas work got over she got up kept the laptop on the table n went inside without saying anything...

Kk was confused...he sat there for 2 min but teja still didn't cone so he turned the laptop and was shocked to see that this girl finished the project that to very nicely..

Kk to himself: yar what girl she is ...she didn't sleep whole night and she didn't even rest too she worked on the project on which I was tensed...I m falling for her more but were did she go....

His thoughts were broken by teja who was wrapped him with a cloth so that he doesn't catch again fever...

Kk: where were u gone...

Teja: actually I went to make this ...

By saying she kept tea in front of him which gave a smile on his face...

Then they both had tea and talk a little when kk asked her...

Kk: teja can I ask u something...

Teja: haa...

Kk: do u like me..

Teja: haa..

Kk: do u like me as a friend or more...

Teja didn't say anything and went inside....

She started making dinner....kk was sad by the way teja reached...kk wanted to go n scold her but he couldn't...

Kk was watching TV while teja made dinner n after making dinner teja went got fresh...

Teja: come Karan let's have dinner...

Kk: u have teja I m not hungry...

Teja didn't say anything went in kitchen and came back with a plate in her hand and came and sat next to kk...
Kk: what..

Teja took spone towards kk
..

Kk was not having first but when teja didn't move a little he had ... in between teja was also having..

Kk: y r u having this food I mean u could have something nice it's ok I will not say u anything...

Teja: no I like simple food and what's bad in this it's very healthy...

Kk: haa..

Surprise guys with one more part...

So lots of love 🤞