part-171(they reached home)

While going towards hospital kk holds her hand n ..

Kk: I m always with u no matter what... n I love u the most...

With this he kissed her hand ...

Soon they reached hospital had talk with Dr...n asked what to do n what not to..

Then they finished all discharge formalities...

Then they all reached prakash house...which was all ready as dadis room..tejas room n almost 20 maid's...

Teja didn't even think for a sec n turned her face toward kk ...

As kk saw teja looking at him he started to see here n there ...

Teja: what should I do with u sunny...

Kk: just love me nothing else...

Then they made dadi comfortable in her room ..n dadi slept because of medicine...

Teja: Raj I will b back in few hours just going to take clothes n my needed things..ok ..

Raj: di listen to me .. I will take care of dadi.. u don't trouble everyone by coming here..I know every one there also needs u n more my jiju needs u so please..

Kk: Raj I agree I need her ...but that doesn't mean dadi don't need her..n If we r not with teja in her difficult times then we don't deserve to b with her ... n don't worry about anyone trouble because now u will be in trouble..🤣

Raj :that's true jiju ...yar jiju u handle her na we gave ... now u can't do this to us ..🤣

Kk: but no other option u know 😉

Teja: u both ...now go I m not talking with u both ...

Kk: sorry Sorry Sorry jaan I was joking
...

Raj: jiju got scared so soon 😂😂😂

Kk: I don't like to take risk in life... it's for better n happy life learn as soon as possible...

Teja: sunny I will tell dad u see ... n Raj u wait I m coming here only...

Raj: come come let's see..

Teja: hm now we will go ..bye

And then they left to go home n as they reached teja saw kk was avoiding eye contact with her ...

As they entered the house kk told he have a meeting n went towards study room...

Teja though of giving him time n went in her room n did her packing n then was make kk side clothes...n She kept all the things in front so that it will b easy for him to find out ..

..