part-36(anushka wants kk?)

Anushka: no no no u can't do this Karan in front of everyone..how can u insult mee

Kk: what the hell do you think about urself... u think u did a right thing...

Anushka: ha I did right.... who the hell she Is...u deserve someone like me sexy..stylish

Kk: and who r u to tell who I need and who I don't

Anushka: Karan Karan Karan..y don't u understand she is not at all ur type... give me a try u would love me ..

Kk: miss anushka... now u have crossed all ur limits in ur life...and what to try ...u want to a choice in someone's life...and In my life there is no option for any kind of choice not even in my dreams...

Anushka: u could never have another chance to be with me again kk ...

Kk: anushka I don't give a dam to u ... I have my love of the life with me ..my lucky champ ...my heart my everything..tejasswi...n now I will show u the punishment of hurting my love... omi call police..right now..

Kk made teja sit carefully on the chair n turned towards omi as he was saying something to him...

Till the police come anushka got a chance and she removed knife from her pocket and pulled teja towards her...

Teja: Ka...ra....nn

Karan: teja ...anushka leave her... anushka I said leave her ...

Anushka: u know what kk if u r not mine then u can't be her too ... now she has to die for u my love... I love u Karan

Karan: I don't anushka I don't fucking love u... I love teja...she is my life please don't do anything to her ...what u want say... u want money... u want property...what u want...

Anushka: I want u Karan I want u ...

Teja: Karan please do something...please

Anushka: u keep quiet u stupid girl this is all because of u...

That was it for kk he just moved forward and grabbed her hand in which she had knife and pulled teja quickly n made omi to take her...

Kk went towards anushka holds her neck...

Kk: I will not leave u alive...first u hurted to my love then u talking to her in this manner...now u r gone ...

All were trying to stop but kk was not listening..

Teja: Karan..Karan I need u Please Karan...

By saying this she started to cry ...n Karan ran towards her holds her in arms and

Kk: shh...baby I m here only ..sorry because I couldn't protect u ...sorry u got hurt and I couldn't do anything..sorry u had to see all this again...

Teja just hugged him tightly...

Till the time police came and took anushka...

Teja: Karan ahh...

Karan: what happened teja..

Teja: can we go home... my stomach is paining...

Kk: omi tell driver to bring My car..soon and tomorrow all the meeting I will attend from home ...

Target
Comments: 40
Likes:400

Hey everyone so a quick question for u all..

If u r dieing today what is the last thing u wanna do ...?

I just asked like that only ... comments down..