part-182(teja fainted)

Mr n Mrs prakash moved towards dadi's room ...

As soon as Mr prakash saw her mother on the bed ... n how weak she had become...he turned towards teja...

Mr prakash:  what the hell did u do to my mother u bitch..

Raj: y do u care now...

Mrs prakash:  Raj stay away ... Don't come in between...

Raj: n y will I listen to u ...

Mr prakash:  so Mrs kundra... will u Try to explain that what did u do to my mom or its that u forgot her after u started being happy...because she was always with u when u where under our control but when u got freedom then u stopped caring about her ...

Mrs prakash:  yeah hubby u r right...I knew her before only ... ..she is so selfish... she is a small hearted women...who did even think of dadi ... who use to be always with her in ups n down...she just used dadi  ... chee...

Teja:  stop u both just stop ...we all know who is what ... n the best example for selfish is u both ... n I can never be like u Mr prakash... a man who is unless for the world... I can't Believe that u could be her son .. because She is the God n u ..the opposite...I better wish u have been death ...because who would even have interest of u being Alive or dead...

Due to with Mr  prakash lost her temper ...he moved towards teja n slapped her  ... due to which teja fall on ground...but didn't move a bit...

Raj: diiiiii....

Flashback end....

As kk entered saw teja on floor... n Mr n Mrs prakash had lost color of there face ...

Kk:tejaaa...

As they both saw kk there.. they got scared...

Kk ran towards teja picked her up ... made her lye on sofa...

Kk: Raj call Dr...

Raj: yes jiju...

Kk: teja teja open ur eyes...please teja .. babies please tell ur mom to open her eyes

Kk holds her hand in his n started having tears in his hand...

As soon as Dr came n checked teja...

Kk: Dr what happened  ..

Dr: Mr kundra...we r sorry...