part-118(phone call)

After sometime kk got free n was about to go when he got call...

Kk picked it n his anger was on another level...

He did not cut the call n came out from the cabin n went towards teja...

Kk: tejaa...

Teja was shocked to hear Karan loud shout...

Teja: ha sunny...

Kk: teja what do u think of urself...

Teja: what happened Karan say me ...

Kk: y didn't u sign the deal...

Teja:  because I have my reasons n I wanted to talk with u about that only ... so...

Kk: so u did it because u had some doubts but the project was nice..

Teja: Karan I can't seat here n play with our company n if I am doing something I m thinking 1000 times...

Kk then picked his phone near his ears ...

Kk: so did u hear it Mr xyz... n u r seating n blaming my wife how dare u ... n mind ur language for any woman in the world... n they r more powerful more capable to achieve then us .... n what u r saying that she didn't sign the deal for no reason n asked for time....now I m saying u without asking to her that this deal I don't want to sign do what ever u want...

By saying this he cut the call...

Teja:  what was this Karan...

Kk: let me tell u..

Flashback:

Kk picked the call..

Kk: hello whose this..

Xyz: hello Mr kundra this is me ur classmate xyz..

Kk: oo hello Mrs xzy..

Xzy: Mr kundra as u know I had send a project to ur company but one of ur shamefull staff who did the meeting has asked for time... so I just thought to inform u the things ur hopeless staff has done ... o wait a sec let me tell u the name ... ha that stupid girl  tejasswi ...

Flashback end...

Kk: so u the rest...

Teja: hm..

Kk: so what's the matter y didn't u sign the project...

Teja:  Karan see this...this project shows that they r ready to invest 50 percent n we will invest 50 but just think the company has started one month ago... ok I believe that might be having money but here they were keeping terms that our company should first invest the money then they will..so I asked time...n them I searched n I got to know the company owner is none other then Mr prakash...

Kk: what Mr prakash but he was in jail..

Teja: yeah he was but some of his friends help him n now he is out ....

Kk: that's great that u didn't sign teja ...n I m sorry I didn't mean anything teja ... I just wanted them to hear who u r ...

Teja:no problem Karan...

Kk: teja...