DEAR READER.

hi guys, it's WOOSARCHIVES here!

firstly, this was just quick. this book has got to be the quickest i ever finish writing. 'midnights' was released on 21st october and written on 23rd october, and was finished on 14th november. this feels insane. this is pure insanity. okay, i know my books r never the longest — i've seen 30k oneshots on ao3 — but this just feels weird, in a good way. yes, destined had 74k words but this—writing this in such a short span of time balanced with school work felt insane.

secondly, thank you ever so much for reading this book. i really do hope you enjoyed this book like i did and this time, although there's no real soulmate element to it and it's just a real down to earth one, again, and it's more right-lovers-wrong-time trope, i still hope you enjoyed it. i personally have been finding that trope really, really interesting lately so if you see another work by me with that exact trope, you'll know why.

and i don't even know how to begin saying this: just thank you. i know i have not been the most consistent person when it comes to writing or publishing or even decision making (read: WOOSARCHIVES unpublishing 'broken fairytale'), but i just want to thank you guys for the overwhelming support i've always received whenever i publish something new. you guys are genuinely the best — i can't ask for better supporters in the world. i love you guys so, so much.

as for what i said in the chapter MIDNIGHTS, i really do mean it. this book is for everyone. whether you're in love, crushing, single (like me), or just enjoying or suffering from life, there's gotta be something you find in here that, hopefully, you see yourself in. i tried my best to make this book relatable and funny and give off coming-of-age vibes. if it didn't, i'm so sorry. but if it did, do tell me. tell me in the comments about your overall opinion about this book. should i do more of this sort of books, without the soulmate au and over exaggerated imagined world building? or should i stick to what i'm, quote unquote, 'famous for' and continue writing soulmates au? it's up to u guys!

as for the future... i don't know. i have no idea what i'm going to do with this account. i'll probably still write some woosan aus here and there, but will it be frequent? probably not. i cannot guarantee a new book coming soon because of studies, and i hope you understand.

i just wish that when i do publish my next book, i'll see you there, joining me in this fever dream of mine to become a writer of some sort, some day.

until then, it's been a pleasure to be your writer and have you enjoy this book.

i hope you will have great days and if your days ever feel underwhelming or sad, just pop a message; i'm always here to talk if you need to. remember to stay hydrated, stay safe and know that i love and appreciate you loads.

with much love,
WOOSARCHIVES <3

p.s. i'm sorry if you thought the story ended at labyrinth. it was supposed to, but i just love the song 'paris' too much not to include it in my own spin-off story of taylor's 'midnights'. so i had to include that one as the final chapter. i had to.