Club

"Come here, babe, let me fix your makeup." Ruth motions for me to come sit back on my bed.

She lined my lip with a pencil before motioning for me to pucker my lips and she applied the red lipstick.

"You look so hot," she grins at her work while I look at myself in the mirror. "You're definitely gonna get laid tonight."

"Dirty club dick, no thanks," I fluff my hair in the mirror.

Unfortunately it is Friday night so we're about to leave for the club. Ruth followed me home after I stopped by the library until closing and we got ready at my house.

Ruth is in a silky black dress with a slit up her right thigh and I have on a black glitter, skin tight bodysuit where it stops at my upper thighs.

I attempted to fix my cleavage but it's no help. Ruth suggested I have a black lace bra underneath so I'd at least be a little comfortable. Let's just hope I can get out of this thing when I have to pee.

"Talk about hot, you look hot." I fluffed her blonde hair and she gave me a big smile.

"I wonder what Austin would think of you, you'd probably be his." She smirks.

"Alright let's go, party animal." I usher her out the door, "I can't believe you convinced me to do this." I groan as she pushes me out the door.

I stumble in heels and she quickly catches me before I fall, "Sorry." She apologizes with her arms around my waist.

We walked down the stairs to her car. I slide into the passenger seat while she gets into the driver seat.

"Remember we let men buy drinks, we shouldn't have to pay for our own." She reminds me of her words from earlier while backing out of the parking lot.

It takes us about a fifteen minute drive from my place to the club. She parks and we exit the vehicle together.

Our heels clack against the concrete as we make our way to the bouncer, he gives her a nod because she's been here plenty of time and he's always one of her friends she went to school with. I guess that's a plus because the line was wrapped around the building.

The building vibrates around us as we walk through the hot sweaty bodies. "Come on," she drags me closer behind her.

We take a seat at the bar and wait for the barista to come up to us. "I thought you said we weren't buying drinks?" I asked with a confused look on our face.

"We're not." She grins standing up and dragging a man in between us, "Can you buy us both a drink, please?" She gives the man doe eyes and he already looks drunk.

I groan in embarrassment and he's nodding, pulling out his wallet, "and what would you two like?"

"Two shots of tequila and two?" She looks over at me.

"Strawberry cocktail."

She looks back at him and he's waving down the bartender, "Can I have two shots of tequila and a strawberry cocktail."

The man nods and gets started on our drinks.

"Could I have a dance with you for the drinks?" The drunk man makes his way between my legs.

"I'll come find you after we finish our drink," I flirt back.

He drunkenly smirks and walks off. The bartender is sliding our drinks to us but Ruth is still looking at me from that interaction. "Are you serious?"

"I lied, I'm not dancing with him, be serious." I downed my shot like it was nothing.

She grins, downing hers as well. "I knew that," she lies but I can't help but laugh and grab my cocktail.