Feelings ?

Highly recommend you play the songs !

Tara

3 days later

(*) Georgia by Phoebe Bridgers

SPOTTED: AUSTIN BUTLER SEEN IN A CAFE FLIRTING WITH CO-STAR OLIVIA DEJONGE!

"Tara."

AUSTIN BUTLER OUT FLIRTING WITH CO-STAR OLIVIA DEJONGE!

"Taraaa,"

AUSTIN BUTLER GETTING COZY AND COMFORTABLE WITH OLIVIA DEJONGE!

"TARA!"

I jumped at the sound of my name and instantly cut my phone off, "What?"

"What are you looking at that has you this distracted?" Ruth says, taking a sip of her wine.

"Nothing, I'm just reading a message," I lied.

She studies my face for a moment and her eyes fall to my off screen, "I don't believe you," she said while grabbing my phone so fast that I wasn't able to get it back.

"Ruth, it's nothing, give me back my phone!"

"If it's nothing, why the hell are articles about Austin and Olivia the last tab you have opened, huh?" She continues to scroll but not as slow as I was doing before she took my phone.

"It's-," I fumbled over my words, "look I miss him, okay?"

She drops my phone on my bed and gives me a sympathetic smile, "I know you do, but he's moved on. He agreed to do the stunt with her."

"This is all my fault," I whine, "If only I had told him I really liked him then this would or wouldn't be happening!"

Ruth stands in front of me as I lay in her bed thinking about how I saw him type out a text because at that exact moment I wanted to tell him I was done needing time and I just wanna be with you.

"I fucked this!" I yelled.

Ruth jumped as she didn't expect me to yell, "Calm down, Tara, we'll figure this out."

"He already figured it out! He agreed to do the deal with Olivia. It's making me wonder if he really wanted to be with me in the first place."

"Tara," Ruth squats to get eye level with me, "Think about it, it's all fake. Their relationship isn't real, he told you himself it's a piece of paper they signed together."

I sat and thought about what she said and I remembered I was the one who told him to sign the damn paper in the first place.

"I told him to sign the paper," I whispered absentmindedly, "Why am I acting this way, then?" I questioned myself.

"Because you care about him, you have feelings for him, babe." Ruth said, placing her hand on top of mine.

I locked eyes with her, "I do,"

"I think it's time you talk to him." She said, "Do it before he leaves, it'll make things so much better."

I nodded and finished off my evening with her.

4 days later

Tomorrow is his day to fly to Australia and I'll be stuck here all the way in L.A. not seeing him for three months if I don't talk to him today.

Me: Should I talk to him today?

Ruth <3: Yes, clear the air before he leaves.

Me: I'm nervous he won't want to talk...