06

: *. .* :☆゚6. Guilty Conscience

❝Is you're dad still in the hospital?❞

Is you're dad still in the hospital?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So since when could you drive?" I asked, taking another glance at the car interior as Oikawa fastened his seatbelt.
"I just passed recently," he said, more focused on other things than my questions clearly. I hummed.

The car engine rumbled as he turned the keys and took off. The car ride was silent and I made sure to avoid eye contact. Keeping my head leaning on my hand as I stared out the window despite having the feeling that was someone glancing at the back of my head every so often.

"I think you should reported that guy," Oikawa had spoke after a while. I turned my head and raised an eyebrow. Oikawa didn't react.
"There's no point, I can't even remember his face," I replied after I had no reaction from my facial expressions. Oikawa sighed.
"Atleast go to the hospital or something, I'm not exactly a professional, I could be wrong about your nose not being broken."
"No way, I hate hospitals," I said, sharply, "they're so dull and they make me feel all tense."
"Bad memories?" Oikawa asked as I watched his hand reach for the indicator.
"Obviously," I answered.

"Is you're dad still in the hospital?" He asked, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.
"No but still can't walk good and he's tired pretty much all the time," I murmured. Oikawa swallowed.
"Can I come see him?" He asked.
"No."
"Please?"
"Why?" My nose crumpled up.
"I haven't seen him since it happened, it was rude of me to never see how he's doing after all this time and it was rude of me to not support you, both of you," he explained. My cheeks puffed.
"Please [y/n]."
"Fine whatever," I sighed, "I'm only doing it because he likes visitors, not for you and your guilty conscience."
"I think I can live with that," he said.
Even though I was looking out the window I could particularly feel his smile.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Traumatised angry [y/n]s and me go hand in hand <3