02: 𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇.𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

➦ You and Kokonoi have been dating for three years now. It was- awful.

You weren't getting the love and affection you needed- you wanted. Whenever you both made love he would always moan another girl's name- Akane.

Akane was Kokonoi's first love, and still is his only love. You know he will never love you as much as he did her. She's passed away, she's been dead for 7 years now- but he still chooses her over you, he will anyday.

Some people might wonder how you know this, or why you think this. And you would simply say "He tells me everyday" because well- he does.

You can't even count how many days he has told you "Your not as pretty as Akane", "Akane would never wear that", " At least Akane knew how to wear make-up". It hurt you so badly, every night you would visit Emma and cry to her as you explained everything as you sobbed your eyes out of their sockets.

You wished you died in that fire instead of Akane. Maybe Kokonoi would then be happy and be a better person. You were the problem.

At least that's what you told yourself.

Your tired. Just tired of everything. You hate your body, your eyes, your waist, your nose, your hair, your legs, your arms, your ears, your chest - everything. You hate it all because Kokonoi made you insecure because you looked, acted, sounded, and felt nothing like Akane.

He won't give you proper kisses. He won't hug you. He doesn't like to even look at you as your just an object and a toy for him.

Oh, but he will cry to you about Akane- which is fine with you except the fact he tells you hates you during it.

And that's what leads us to today. Which just so happens to be the day Akane died- and the day your standing up to Koko and break up with him.

You waited in the living room with your bag in your hand that was full of everything you owned. Kokonoi was about to home since he was just at work.

Then you hear it.

The door unlocks.

You took in a deep breath and whispered to yourself 'you got this Y/n'. Kokonoi opened the door, and signed when he saw you in the living room standing there with your bag, waiting for his appearance.

"Kokonoi-san may I spea-" You got cut off by him.

"No." He coldly said.

"Please it's important" You pleaded.

He sighed yet again, but this time he sounded annoyed. "What-what do you fucking want Y/n?" He said harshly.

"Please hear me out Kokonoi-san. I'm tired. I'm so fucking tired of you. Of everything. I've been wanting to kill myself so many times- I want to end it all...because of you. You've hurt me multiple times during these 3 years, and I'm tired of it. I've loved you so much yet you give me nothing but hateful looks day and day again. I just need to let you go, and let you life your life happy." You pause as tears start to fall from your eyes. "I loved you Kokonoi, why couldn't you just love me back? Just for a day- an hour. You can't give me what I need. I need love, love that you can't possibly give to someone as stupid- someone as fucking ugly as I am. You will only love Akane. I'm not Akane, I never will be and I never was. You never loved me, you manipulated me into thinking you did- for three fucking years. I congrats you, you used me for a long time and I still loved you, I still gave you want you wanted. I almost got surgery to make me look like Akane. Just so you could call me pretty just once, but that will never happen."

Kokonoi scoffs, and shakes his head. "What are you even saying Y/n-" This time you cut him off.

"I'm breaking up with you, for the best of both of us" You firmly said. "We weren't made for each other, it will never work out, it never did. I wish you the best Kokonoi-san. Just know I loved you, and you will forever have a place in my heart no matter how much you hurt me."

And with that you left, leaving Kokonoi dumbfounded. A tear fell from his eye, but he quickly wiped it.

"Fuck. What have I done"

END

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:
THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME TRYING TO FR WRITE ANGST SO IDK IF ITS GOOD OR NOT :(((