23: 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌

𝐀/𝐍: 𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 "𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆" 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕/ 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉! 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕! :(

𝐀/𝐍: 𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 "𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆" 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐�...

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍

You walked over to Mikey who was putting on his helmet. He looked in the big mirror on the wall, making sure his race suit looked okay.

"You look good don't worry baby"You said as your arms snaked around his waist.

"Really? Feel like my racing suit is a bit wonky looking" Mikey replied.

(Wonky 😭🤞 bless his heart fr)

"No, you look amazing baby!" You laughed at him. He turns around to look at you. "You look handsome jiro!" You ran your hands down his torso. "Real—fucking—handsome"you teased.

"Thank you." Mikey said before someone walked in his dressing room telling him he's on. "Make sure to cheer me on kay?"

"I will don't worry" You smiled as Mikey opened his door to leave. "Win for me okay?"

"Always" Mikey smiled before leaving room.

A few minutes after you got in the stadium, the race had begun. The flag girls stood on both sides of the road, yelling out as they counted down from 10.

"3!" They yelled.

"2!"

"1! GO!" And with that they waved the small flags in there hand before quickly dropping it down. Then the racers went one by one— speeding infront of eachother. As the racers drove and the crowd yelled, you just smiled and cheered for Mikey as he kept driving with the rest.

You could've sworn that you saw him look up on his motorcycle, searching for you in the rows of chairs. Once he found you he looked back on the race track, smiling to himself.

Once the race was over, and everyone had cheered on for the winner, you made you way to mikeys changing room. You opened the door, Mikey was standing looking at himself in the mirror. Hearing the door open, Mikeys head turns around to look at you, a smile forming on his face.

"Hey" You said as you walked towards him. "Great job out there baby. You did so good."

"I won for you. I did my best for you love" Mikey said as he wiped his forehead.

"You do everything for me" You smiled at him.

"Did you cheer me on?" Mikey asked and you laughed.

"I screamed you name the whole time, and cheered you on. Might of lost my voice because I was so happy." You replied. "I'll always cheer you on."

"Your my good luck" Mikey said before kissing you. "I love you"

"I love you to mikey" You replied.