𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒  𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄

➦ You woke up from the loud ass music that was being blasted downstairs, you were quick to run downstairs and find out who blasting music at fucking 4:30 am!

Looking around in the huge living room you see Rindou with his dj set, blasting the music that had woken you up only just minutes ago, and Kokonoi, Ran, Sanzu, Takeomi, Mikey, and your boyfriend huddled around him.

"WHAT THE ACTAUL FUCK IS GOING ON! ITS 4 FUCKING  50 IN THE MORNING! ITS TO EARLY-" you grabbed a pillow from the small love seat and threw it at them all "LET ME FUCKING SLEEP!"

Kakucho being the usual dream boyfriend he fr is, quickly walked over to you and gave you a kiss, hoping it would calm you down a bit.

And it did.

"M, sorry for yelling. But what the actual fuck!" You said irritated.

"Yo, Y/n chill it's fucking Christmas the hell. We're just so happy, we got up early! Glad your awake now, missed you a bit" Sanzu, your bestfriend said jokingly.

"Fucking strawberry druggie shush!" You laughed out.

Honestly it was quite surprising to see Mikey awake at that time, and especially hanging out with everyone since he's very quiet, personal, introverted, and stays in his room most of the time.

Instead of thinking about Mikey and shit you turned to Kakucho and kissed him on the cheek then made your way over towards the dj booth, kakucho followed behind.

"Nice dj skills to be honest rinnie boy" you complemented him "never heard anyone better in my life"

"Thanks Y/n, I appreciate that" He replied pressing on his headphone peice to listen to the beats or whatever.

[...]

After you all unwrapped presents, ate food, and talked,  you all decided to watch something.

Kakucho and you were sitting on the couch together cuddling up against one another until....

"Yo it's the mistletoe!" Ran said looking right above you and Kakucho "do the normal ass tradition!"

You and Kakucho both looked up above to see the mistletoe hanging above your heads.

Smiling you slowly moved your head closer to his, him doing the same then of course your lips met the others, and you both kissed with passion, love, and happiness.

Then it happened.

Kakucho slid down from the couch, onto the floor, standing on one knee.

You were shocked, you looked at him in utter shock and confusion as he pulls out a ring from his pants.

"Y/n, you've made me super happy these past few years— everything and anything you do just brightens up my day. I love you so much words can't describe it. I love the way you smile when watching your favorite shows, I love the way you laugh at videos, I love the way you look in anything, I love the way you look at me with love, GOSH Y/N I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"He paused almost shedding tears "so, will you please marry me?"

You started to cry "yes, yes I'll marry you kakucho" you said as you get down to hug him.

Sanzu starts to cry as the others clap. "I'm so proud of you Y/n, you finally have w rizz, and you also are getting married after all these years! Someone finally took you!"sanzu joked.

"Fucking idiot"

THE END