24: 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒂??,

𝐀/𝐍: 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌, 𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒕. 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅, 𝒊𝒌𝒓? 𝒔𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 :<. 𝒏 𝒔𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕....480 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆?

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

Rindou rolled over in his bed, tossing and turning since he couldn't sleep. He hadn't talked to you in a week. Ever since he left the house two weeks ago for a business trip. He hadn't been able to sleep as well as before. Rindou sighed as he reached his hand out for his dresser. He patted the side dresser, moving his hand around in the darkness trying to find his phone. Once Rindou found his phone, he grabbed it and turned it on. His eyes made their way to the top of his phone screen, looking at the time.

2:24 AM

Rindou doubted you would be awake but he'd still give it a shot. He dialed your phone number. The phone rang as he pressed speaker phone. After a few seconds of ringing, rindou sighed. As he was just about to press the hang up button, he halted.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hey." He breathed out.

"Rindou? What're you doing calling me this late? Shouldn't you be asleep?!"  You asked.

"I cant" he said. "I can't sleep."

"What—why not?" You frowned.

"I miss you and your voice, and how I hold you when I sleep. I need it back—badly." Rindou said.

"Rin—I miss you too but you really need sleep!" You said. "You're making me worried now!"

He smiled at the thought of you worrying about him. "I'm fine, I'm fine. No need to worry bout me baby." He said. "I just—...I just miss you."

"I miss you to Rin." You said as you rolled on your left side.

"How much— on a scale of one to ten?" Rindou said. He was serious, how cute. He really was dying to know.

"35." You smiled. "That's how much I miss you  rin"

"I miss you 100" Rindou sighed, laying his head on his arm.

The two of you were silent. All you could hear was Rindou who was laughing just slightly. Hearing your voice made him so happy. A smile was plastered on his face. He layed his head down on the pillow after he placed his phone right next to him. You just let out a sigh  as you placed your arm under your head.

"I should go Rin, it's late n you have to work tommorow." You said.

"No!" Rindous said. "No— don't go. Sleep with over the phone, yeah? Please baby. Please."

You sighed. "Fine Rin. Only cause I love you." You said.

"Thank you. I love you" Rindou said.

"I love you to"