19: 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐄: 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑:  𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒅𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝒗𝒖-𝒊𝒔𝒉?

𝐀/𝐍: 𝒀𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰 𝑾𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 12 𝑶𝑹 15 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑻𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑴𝑮𝑮𝑮𝑮𝑮! 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆

𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐃

Y

ou were walking alone in the park at 6:00 pm. Nobody was outside since it was freezing cold, but you could care less about the the weather. You just needed to get somethings off your mind. As you went over to go and sent on the bench, you realize there's already two people on the bench.

A male and female.

They were laughing and giggling with smiles plastered on their faces. The man looked so familiar. His platinum hair tied back in a bun, with a baggy t-shirt hiding under his jacket with some sweatpants that draped over his sandals. The woman has her head on the males shoulder, hugging him by his waist while he leaned his head slightly over hers.

Suddenly memories of you and him flashed your mind. All those days when he would knock at your apartment door and begging you to let him take you on a ride to the park. You would always be hesitant at first but after hearing the poor boy beg you for 5 minutes straight, you accepted.

When your hair blew in the wind, your hands holding onto his waist as your chest was up against his back and your head on his shoulder. Looking at all the people and cars in Shibuya was nice. When the two of you finally got to the park you would get on the swings and just laugh until the sun went down, telling eachother stupid stories of eachothers lives. Even if he told you the same story day after day, you would never get bored. Just getting to see him laugh, and smile was more then enough for you. You would let him sit on your bed with you and just let him talk for hours on end. Everything he said, you never forgot. You even would stop and ask questions making him even more happy.

But one day he just stopped coming to your door and knocking with his pleas, begging you for minutes on end. He stopped taking you for motorcycle rides, the beach, the park, the Cafe, the pet store, the flower store, the fancy restaurant he somehow always had money for, he just never came back. It was as if one day he was yours and the next he was another's. You cried yourself to sleep in that same bed he use to tell you all those stories in. You thought you would never hear frome him again, that is until you got a envelope in the mail.

When you read the note, your tears just fell from your face. Tears hitting the piece of paper, the ink of the pen that the letter was written with had smeared, not bad to where you can't read it, but bad enough to where you felt bad.

Dear Y/n L/n,

I'm sorry I left. I left because I needed to. I will forever love you until the day I die. I will never meet someone as good as you. Somehow you deal with my dumbass. I'm annoying but to you it's as if I'm more. I loved the way you would smile at me when I told you about the stories. The way I made you laugh. But now I think someone else should fill the role of making you happy.

                                     Goodbye, my forever lover

You cried so much that you didn't eat for a week. You stayed in bed and slept, only getting up to use the bathroom. You didn't even dare to get up for the door. If it wasn't him, then was it really worth it? No.

Finally you figured out the face of the male. It was him—he was your leopard. Your Wakasa.
Or at least he use to be. You tried not to cry. Just something about seeing the love of your life with another woman brought pain and sadness to your heart. The way he looked at her how he used to look at you. The fact he said he would always love you, but look at him now with another woman.

You walked to the swings, the same swings the two of you would swing on late at night. You felt a few tears drip down your cheeks, but you just held your head low. Not letting a single person see you cry. Wiping your eyes, you finally realized that the woman looked oddly similar to you.

Same hair color, same eye color, same face shape, and body shape, same style, same everything. Of course she looked close to you but not exactly like you. Her skin was just a tad few shades brighter then yours, and she had a beauty mark on her right cheek at the bottom. As confused as you were, Wakasa finally spoke up.

"You know I'll never love you?" He said to the woman. "I've only ever loved one girl, he'll if she saw me like this she'd fucking cry—I gotta go"

Then Wakasa got up from the bench and walked off into the darkness, leaving the woman confused and in tears just like he did you. The woman soon got up from the bench and walked off into the other direction, daring to not look up.

That's the second time your lover walked out of your life.

It was nice to see your leopard again one last time.

At least you thought it was the last time, that is until you got another note in the mail. Sometimes you just hope it's from him.