wake up!

As the alarm was beeping and ringing loudly, he opened his eyes looking around the small room. The room was quite messy and dark due it hasn't been cleaned for weeks. after taking a few moments in bed he sat on the bed thinking about his unhopeful life.

After freshening up and morning stuff he left the small house to his part job. He had to take three buses and walk for almost ten minutes to get there. He just hoped he could make it up by the salaries.

By hearing the bell over the door he entered the coffee shop in which he worked in.

"Hey tae tae how is it going?" Jin the owner of the shop greeted him with wide open hands as he hugged him.

Jin had taehyung work in his shop since taehyung lost his parents. He was well aware of his situation and wanted to help him as much as he could. But he was also aware of taehyung being stubborn about getting help from others.

Now he was just there for him like an older brother to be a shelter if he could.

"Hi Jin hyung~ " Taehyung hugged jin back with a sweet smile on his face. Jin was seriously just like his brother.

"my little tae tae... go change and come back see who's here today." jin said pulling back from the hug and passing from taehyung. leaving him curious.

As he change his clothes with work clothes he came out of dress room looking around when he saw his old and best friends.

"Jiminie? heosok-ah? when did you get back??" Taehyung said as he jumped to his best friends. Jimin and heosoke smiled widely as they hugged their tae bear missing him after their long work travel.

"Aaa my little tae bear sorry for taking it too long." heosoke uttered as he pulled back looking at taehyung with melancholia.

"Taehyungie are you doing all good?" Jimin said noticing the loss weight of the other. He was worried about his condition but taehyung wouldn't even let them bother. He mostly didn't want ro be a burden.

"yeah... I'm all fine." tae uttered scratching the back of his head and smiling. Again trying to look happy and act like everyhting was ok... even when it badly wasn't.

"Sit let me bring you something." taehyung said leaving the two men behind tiring to change the subject.
the four men had their time together laughing and talking about everything since the shop got crowded with costumers and taehyung and jin had to go back to work.

It was around 4 pm when taehyung's shift was finished in the shop and he left there to his second part job.

Opposite of working with jin he didn't like being in the other part job that much. But he had to do it since he needed the money for his loans and debts so badly.

He took the bus to there and got there right in time.
As he opened the door he heard his boss's voice. He clearly sounded angry. Taehyung took a breath and went inside.

He was a worker back there. The job was not that bad but he hoped he could earn a little more through it. At least because of the mental pressure that was on him because of his boss.

"Hello sir." Taehyung said looking at his boss whose name was Minho.
He turned back looking at tae who interrupted his yelling.

"hmm" Minho hummed and that was all he said as he was already pissed off by other workers and walked to his office.

taehyung was surprised. What just happened? His boss didn't nag at him for once?

He worked there as usual till mid-night and was really tired. He changed and got ready to head back to his dark and small apartment.