accident

ignore mistakes plz ^_^

It was early in the morning when he was counting the money he earned in these three months. All the money he earned wasn't even one out of ten of his loan.

As he was getting disappointed he remembered Jimin's offer but he knew the money is so much for his friend to afford it too.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hairs as drops of tears started fall from his cheeks. The black haired boy cried out his heart silently in the dim lit room.

It was three months he had a rough time making money; eating only one meal most of the days and not buying anything as much as possible to save the money.

But here he was with his little amount of money and only one month left to the deadline. He was stress out. He didn't even had the enough credit to gat a loan from the bank. He cursed himself as he was going deep in the darkness but couldn't do anything.

A low sound from his stomach made him realize it was almost one day he skipped his meals and now he was starving.

Taehyung got change and with a heavy heart he headed to jin's coffee shop trying to earn as much as he could.
He knew it won't be enough. But maybe he could ask for more times from his creditor.

He opened the door just to be greeted by Jin as usual. The younger smiled faintly and threw himself into jin's hug.

"tae tae??" Jin asked with his worried voice.
"What has happened? why do you look so upset? Did they come to you?? Are you ok??" Jin asked with a loud voice scanning taehyung's feature to know if anything had happened.

Taehyung only shook his head and was about to pass through Jin when he stopped him.

"Hey.. answer me. Did they come to you?" With taehyung's ignorance Jin only got more worried.

"No hyung there was only this letter reminding me the deadline." taehyung sighed, looking everywhere but his hyung's eyes.

"So are you able to pay it off ?" Jin asked though through his tae bear's expression it was obvious he wasn't able to.

taehyung shook his head and started to cry again. This time he had his hyung's shoulders. But what was so weird in Jin's point of view was that taehyung's creditor was a wealthy man and clearly didn't need that money so what was he searching for?

Jin sighed and hold the younger tighter. letting his tears fall on his shoulder.

_____________________

Two days past but Jungkook hadn't looked at the file which his hyung sent him. As he remembered he entered his office. The room was mostly wooden with a glass wall which had a whole view of Seoul. He felt like he has the city under his feet.

he called Jisso to order a cup of coffee. These days with much work he had the only thing that was keeping him stand was just coffee. As an 23 year old CEO he was really a hard worker.

He opened the file Jimin sent him and read the information.

name: Kim taehyun
age: 21

study: till 12th grade

experience: none

job: doing part jobs

Didn't Jimin knew this himself? This boy wasn't qualified at all. With no experience and no particular and stable job, why did Jimin introduced him for a job in here? who's this boy to his hyung?

With a crowded mind he stood up walking towards the door. He left the building and went to his car. He was just so tired and wanted to go home sooner this day.

The car clock showed the time as 4 pm when he stopped the car behind a red light. His mind was filled with thoughts as he sped up after seeing the green light.

Taehyung was on his way to his other part job. Even from now he was stressed about going and visiting his boss. He always thought why aren't every bosses like his Jin hyung? He had his bag on his shoulder walking down the crowded street.

All he could think of was how fast the days are passing without him making enough money.

Suddenly the strings of his thoughts ripped off by a loud sound of a horn and the breaks. He froze in his spot and closed his eyes. The car stopped right before heading the small looking boy.

After some moments he opened his eyes. Slowly looking at the black car which stopped just inches away from hitting him. He didn't even notice the car coming..

The dark brown hair boy eyed the expensive car with ashamed eyes. the driver came out of the car with an angry expression on his face.

"Are you ok? You know what would happen if I hit you?" Jungkook uttered looking at the fragile and slim boy...

_________°•○♡♡♡○•°_________

The second update for today. I myself am just too excited to know what will happen LOL.

I PURPLE YOU 💜

13highway