May I?

Taehyung didn't know if it was a good idea to go to the date or not. He had to be in the enterprise by the next day of the date and he didn't want to be sleepy and tired. The boy didn't even know where the boss wanted to take him to.

After minutes of struggling and thinking about going or not he got hungry and headed to the kitchen. He seeked in every cabinet for something as he only could find a ramen. He sighed looking at the package, at least he had it. He made the ramen as he sited on the broken couch and it made a crack sound.

He was about to shove the ramen in his mouth as there was a ding from his phone, noticing him he has a message. He opened the phone to see Minhoo's text.

- Sweet night baby...

Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up a little as his hands landed on the keyboard to text back at his boss.

+ Thank you. you too...

The brunette shyly smiled and finished the ramen. He hoped he could earn enough money from the company that will be able to satisfy the creditor to give him more time to pay his loan fully off.

There was not much days left as the time was flying away.

___________________

It was 7 am as he was standing in front of the mirror eying himself and his mother right behind him sitting on the bed.

"Son... did you think about my offer?" Mrs. Jeon spoke up as she put her log on the other. she looked at the young CEO and waited for an answer.

"Mom... I told you my answer right after you offered me so why are you bringing it up again?" Jungkook said turning to face his mother as he had a board expression on his face.

"This is the best for Jeon's family and you know what does that mean better than anyone." The older whisper yelled and got up from the bed.

"Mom... You know I'm doing my best for this family... but getting married with that girl of Kim's? Don't even think about it." Jungkook furiously uttered eyes piercing the other ones. He turned around to fix his suit looking in the mirror again.

"Ah... What wrong has you found in this girl Huh? Her personality is perfect... , She is absolutely good with the kids, She can cook deliciously and of course she is so beautiful and adoring. Now tell me what's wrong with her?" The lady said approaching to the male.

Jungkook eyed his mother through the mirror. An arranged marriage? that was the last thing he would wish for.

"Fine mom I'll think about it. But my answer is NO and it may stays that way." He said leaving the room as it was getting suffocated by the repetitive subject.

KIM JENNIE

The only daughter of Kim's and the owner of the Kim's enterprise. She was completely a perfect lady and a strong CEO but that wasn't what Jungkook was searching for. Not at least for an arranged marriage.

As he started the engine of his expensive car his mind flooded again with a certain brunette boy. He was going to meet him again today. His beautiful face and his cold but sweet actions which made him curious about the other... The little moals on his face and even on his nose... His slim and curved body on that over sized suit with the white shirt.

Jungkook suddenly shook his head. What the heck was he thinking about? Why was he even think about the boy in the first place? Why about his body or personality? He didn't even care so why?

He shook his head harshly as he cursed himself mentally and decided just to head to the company.

_____________________