the offer

There was about 20 days left to his deadline and he got no idea how should he make that money by then.
By now he could save some money which was not enough at all. It wasn't even close to the imaginary amount of money he had to pay off.

With a sigh he opened the door of the house not wanting to awake the landlord as he hadn't also paid for the rent.

With a heavy heart he put his feet out and the cold weather immediately hit him. Wind went through his fluffy hairs.

He put the sides of his jacket closer to prevent the cold a little and paced to the coffee shop.
The street was crowded as always. There was a good smell by the trees and the fresh air.

Taehyung wished he could also enjoy the day like this without being all nervous and worried about his creditor.

He didn't even want to meet his creditor in person. He was totally intimidated by the him and his group.

______________

It was around 10 am. Taehyung was standing behind the counter as he eyed the costumers gaping and laughing. There was a group of girls and boys discussing about different enterprises.

"Have you seen the new product of the Jk's enterprise??" One of them uttered excitedly. Taehyung didn't mean to over hear the but they were talking so loudly.

"Yess.. It looks like this man doesn't want to step back." another mouthed explaining about the news to the others.

"I would easily die just to see a glimpse if him." one of the boys said and all of tehm agreed.

This man seriously has his fans

" I saw him yesterday in the street. he almost hit someone with his car." A girl almost shouted excited mentioning he had seen him.

"Oh my God how did he look like? handsome as always?" They were chatting and taehyung's mind went to yesterday evening's accident.

Where they talking about that black haired man? The one who misunderstood him?

He shrugged it off seeing his hyung entering the shop.

"Heyy tae bear how are you~." Heosok uttered with a wide smile on his face. He seriously was the hope for taehyung.

"Hyung~ welcome. Do you want me to bring you something to drink?" taehyung said smiling back as his hyung stood Infront of him.

"No I just came to talk about something with you." Heosok's expression got serious by saying those words.

Taehyung nodded and guided his hyung to a table. They sat down and Heosok started.

"Taehyung I know your deadline is getting close. Please drop this stubbornness and just let us help you. Those people are not the ones you want to annoy. You know what they do to those whom don't give their money on time."

Taehyung lowered his head admitting what the older was uttering.

"But hyung..."
taehyung started just to be cut off by the other.

"No buts. Not me and none of your hyungs want anything happen to you. At least hear me out in this one. I've founded a job with a good salary. You'll be able to get a loan from the company and there are better conditions to pay it off."

Heosok said in one go and grabbed taehyung's hand, wanting to have for affection on the younger.

"The CEO is a little cold but he has a good heart. He'll help you out with it." with that Heosok stopped letting the boy think about it.

"What's the job hyung?" taehyung asked as he found the offer quite perfect.

"The CEO himself need a receptionist." Heosok said slightly hopeful of his tae bear's answer.

Taehyung nodded and asked for more information and Heosok patiently answered.

_______________________

it was around 1 am as he arrived home. He was literally a dead body due to his tiredness. After washing his hands he went straight to the kitchen to make something to eat as he was starving.

He explored every cabinet but couldn't find anything but an corrupt tomato in the refrigerator.

He sighed and closed the door of the refrigerator and went out of the kitchen to his bed.

But before he reached the bedroom, he heard soft knocks on the door. Taehyung panicked slightly. Who would it be this late?

He made his way towards the door not wanting to open. He watched out side by the small circle glass on the door.

No one was there...

He slowly opened the door just to meet with no one out there. As he was scared he just wanted to close the door quickly and go inside but his eyes caught a paper on the floor.

He slowly bend down to grab it. Taehyung unfolded the paper and saw a sentence in it which left him breathless and panicked.

"I can't wait to make you mine..."

__________°•○♡♡♡○•°_________

Hello again
I published twice today just for you ♥︎_♥︎
vote and comment plz

13highway