get to know you more

ignore mistakes plz ^_^

By hearing the soft knocks on the door, he uttered a low 'come in' and lifted his head up to see yoongi opened the door slowly stepping inside the big office.

"Thank God you went home early last night. But you again filed the news. What did exactly happen?"
Yoongi said with questioning voice as he was curious about the last night incident.

"What do you mean? nothing happened. I just was about to hit someone but fortunately I didn't."
Jungguk said lowering his voice as he didn't know what was his hyung about to say.

"Yeah yeah... But what was that?? why did you touch that boy. You know peoples eyes are on you. They catch every little movement of yours." Yoongi said wisely as he was always like Jungguk's older brother.

Yoongi sat down by the other's tae and stared at him waiting for an answer.

"You want a coffee hyung?" Jungguk said looking straight into the other's black orbs.

"You never have a new way to change the subject no?" Yoongi said shrugging the news off.

They discussed about company's businesses and works the last hours. But Jungguk's mind was wandering around the earlier mentioned boy.

soft knocks was again heard from the door. Notifying the two men that they have a guest. As Jungguk gave the permission, the ones behinde the door came in. An smile formed on yoongi's and Jungguk's lips as they saw Namjoon, heosok and Jimin walked inside.

The men spend their time together. Talking about their job at first but they change the subject soon after. Laughing and talking just enjoying their time. They got so friendly since they started working here.

" Aahh... I gotta tell this to taehyung." Jimin uttered while he was whipping a tear on his cheek due to lots of laughing.

"Oh... Yeah yeah. He always brings this topic up." Heosok said between his laughter.

Others were confused as they had heard this name alot but they didn't know the owner of it.

"So... Who's this taehyung, Jiminie?" Namjoon asked the male to introduce.

"Oh taehyung is a eealy nice boy who works in a coffee shop. We've been friends since our childish. Then Heosok hyung met him too. Like I said he's so sweet and kind. "
Jimin said eyes lightning as the mentioning the boy.

But yoongi didn't like the way Jimin got so happy and cheerful by only remembering that boy.

_____________________

By the clock showing 3 pm taehyung was cleaning the desks in the shop. Jin had left earlier to help his neighbour with some tasks.

He was standing there when the door opened and the bell rang.

He lifted his head and his eyes widend when he saw Minhoo. He was confuse as if Minhoo knew he worked here or not?

Minhoo walked inside and made his way to the counter. Taehyung realized Minhoo didn't know about him working here as Minhoo got suprised seeing him here.

"Taehyung??" Minhoo started getting confused. "I didn't know you work some where else too." The tall man said looking into smaller's eyes searching for an answer.

"umm... Yeah well..." Taehyung said nervously and was scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I need the money so..." Taehyung utterd as he played with the hem of his work shirt. He realized the change in his boss's dresses and hair style.

Maybe he is here for a date.

"So... what would you like to drink sir?" Taehyung asked with a smile, hiding his nervousness.

Sir... Minhoo liked the way the word 'sir' came out of the small boy's lips. He wanted to hear it once again... or maybe more...

"uhh... yeah ... why don't you come and be my company? I've came alone anyways and here's not much of costumers now." Minhoo asked eyes hopeful and heart nervous to hear yes from the other.

Taehyung looked at the shop finding it quite empty so he complied and went in the other side if the counter desk.

Minhoo had a smile on his face. He spreaded his hand and taehyung put his in the man's hand. Minhoo didn't waste the time as he grabbed taehyung's hand and pulling him closer gently.

Taehyung giggled and neard a desck. Both sat down. With taehyung's hand still in Minhoo's the taller one started.

"So ... Why do you work two part jobs? I guess you already get tired by the dinning so why?"
The boss asked the question that was filling his mind.

Taehyung slowly pulled back his hand and hanged his head low. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want the other to know he has such a big loan to pay off. He wasn't searching for that pity in his boss's eyes.

"I just need the money." Taehyung said with an almost unaudible sound.

"hmm" Minhoo hummed feeling a little sad for the boy as he realized the boy works the whole day.

" You can have a day off you know? I think you get too tired by the first part job of the day." Minhoo said but soon noticed the boy's head got lower.

"Oh oh ... and don't get me wrong. I'm not pitting you. I just don't want my workers to over work. And the dinning is closed tonight. As you see I'm not in there either." the older male said with an unreadable expression on his face.

"really?" taehyung asked. He was now dieing of tierdness.

"Yep. And when does your shift ends?" Minhoo asked leaning on the table.

Taehyung looked at the clock and informed his boss that he should stay fifteen more minutes.

" Ok. I'll wait then we can go together. It's too cold outside." Minhoo saied while he was staring at taehyung's face. he was litterly memorising the features in the boy's face with that strong gaze of him.

Taehyung felt shy he wanted to deny but Minhoo stopped him and said there's no way he let the boy go by himself.

_______________

They were infront of taehyung's house and taehyung was about to open the door as Minhoo's voice stopped him.

"Taehyung I would love to get to know you more if that's OK with you."

Taehyung got shy immediatly and lowered his head.

"Umm... I guess it's ok?" The younger said with a questioning tone.

Minhoo smiled and leaned closer. His hand reached taehyung's head and pulled him closer slowly and kissed his temple.

Taehyung giggled and looked up at the male. He murmured a 'Thank you' and got out of the car.

.
.
.

_________°•○♡♡♡○•°_________

Hello beautiful people
Hope you're fine and enjoying the story
Help me out with it
Thank you

I purple you 💜

13highway