why don't you get it?

'earlier that night'

It was about half an hour the came inside the mansion and Heosok was checking the security every now and then. The reports would be sent from the mafias to him through an ear piece.

"Babe, You wanna take a walk outside?" Jimin heard Yoongi and looked in his direction. He looked so beautiful with his white hair and formal attire. He nodded in agreement and intertwined their fingers together.

They left the other three male and headed to the fresh yard.

"You ok Jungkook?" Namjoon asked worried at the young CEO as he was looking every where with anxiety. He seemed to search for some one in order to avoid them.

"Uh... Yeah yeah... So ... How's every thing?" Jungkook said giving his attention to his hyung.

"Heosok is checking the security and as you see every thing is going smoothly. But you look anxious." The older darted his eyes to the other waiting to get the answer from him.

"Hey Jungkookie~ ... You ok?" The voice interrupted the two as they looked at the beautiful and breath taking lady none other than Jennie.

Jungkook sites straight but rolled his eyes after that due to how the girl called his name.

"Yeah all fine." Jungkook's voice was way dry and eyes looking everywhere but the girl's direction.

"Ok we leave you two." Namjoon said and grabbed Heosok's hand and made him to stand on his feet. Not missing to glare at the younger.

Jungkook got the point and turned to the girl. The girl had wore a pretty red dress and had a red lipstick on. She had straight hairs that had fallen on her shoulder so beautifully. She put her leg on the other and was looking at the dance section.

That was wired but her beauty didn't catch the males attention and all he was thinking was to get out of that company. Jennie wasn't perfect but she indeed was a perfect choice for living for so long with. She was beautiful both outside and inside, she was a strong leader for his father's corporation and a caring person for everyone.

"So ... Jennie... You wanna dance?" Jungkook said as he stood up opening his hand waiting for the other to grab it. Jennie smiled at his gentleness and put her hand in the bigger on of the other.

They came to the dance section and a few people who was standing in the middle went a cross to give the lovely couple some space. 

Everyone swung and danced with the calming music in the background. There was an awkward silent in between but Jennie decided to break, so she spoke up: "You look handsome tonight." Jennie said a little sad since she expect  the other to say so. 

"Ahh... Thank you...? You look nice too." Jungkook smiled remembering what his hyungs told him ' To be nice with her'.

"So ... How's the work in the Jeon's enterprise?" Jennie said as she lifted her brow, putting her hand on Jungkook's shoulder. The older had his hand rested on the lady's waist so loosely that it would barely touch her. 

"It's all fine and there's no need for you to be worried." Jungkook slightly annoyed as he knew where would this conversation lead to. The exact thing he always had fights with his parents. 

"What's with that anger? I just asked a question..." The younger asked with furrowed brows. 

" We're gonna get married together Jungkook! so it's better to be able to talk it out instead of fighting the whole time. " The other uttered, spreading a smirk on the elder's face.

"Marriage... That's the point... I don't know about you but I don't like this forced marriage. So stop acting like a perfect and happy couple. Did I make myself clear?" Jungkook said and pushed the girl slightly. He was thinking of making the girl disappointed of this marriage. Maybe she could convince her father to stop this toxic relationship. 

"You can't just say that! Everything has been organized and there is no way back!" Jennie said retreating her hands from the man's shoulder and crossing them onto her chest. She took a deep breath before continuing. 

" What have you thought? Huh? to just play around with my life and leave when everything's been settled and I've left everything behind? Most importantly... This is the future of our companies... " Jennie's tone was rough but it turned  into a mocking one at the end.  

"It's not about 'our' companies It's about yours and mine. Our paths are separated Jennie why don't you get that?" Jungkook greeted his teeth and fisted his fingers. 

"I don't get it? ... fine I'm gonna talk to my father you ... can't go away from this." Jennie said into his face and walked away pissed off. Few people was eying them but stopped gazing when the angry man glared at them. Jungkook had his jaw clutched to control himself not to burn this place with the people inside it at once.

He turned back and ran from that suffocating area. He had enough of it. At first his parents now this annoying girl. Augh... He was lost in his thoughts when he abruptly bumped into someone. 

His mind processed rapidly as he wrapped his arms around the falling figure. He cut the boy in time but managed to hear the boy sobbing in his arms, even in that noisy dance room. He helped the boy to stand on his feet and saw him having his head low. 

"Hey ... look at me." The man said and pushed the other's chin up to face him. That didn't stop the petite boy from crying and sobbing as his eyes were now totally red.

But when the boy lifted his chin up it only left Jungkook shocked.

"Taehyung... you...??!" Jungkook's eyes widened.

_________°•○♡♡♡○•°_________

a/n

Hellooo beautiful people

Sorry for not updating for days but here it isss 

How is it????

I purple you alll 💜

13highway