Getting a source of points for NEET Life

Why is that sick Uggo here? He should have enrolled in some prestigious private school instead. I swear that if he tries to talk to me again, I will rip out all his hair and make him a baldie.

"My cute little sister, what was that Koenji talking about? I have never heard of a fianceé."

My little brother slammed me against the wall while staring at me with dark eyes.

"Umm, father decided it on his own. But I am not going to marry anyone because of my future NEET life. And that sick Uggo is the last person I want to even talk."

"...We will talk later."
"Yeah."

Kiyo is scary at times like this. He had the same eyes when I ate all of his favourite ice cream. From then on, I have never touched his ice cream.

Sighing, we started to head towards the entrance ceremony.

"I will tell you what happened during the class because you were sleeping. (Chabs Explaination word to word)"

"I see. So we will get 100,000 points only this month. That is a problem. It is too low."

"...Too low?"

"Umu. I have to buy a high end gaming PC, Play Station, 2-3 monitors monitors, then a high end tablet so that I can play games in the class."

"Good thing we won't get 100,000 points then."

I stomped his feet and started making plans to how to get an easy source of points.

As I was making my plans, we arrived at the gymnasium for the entrance ceremony. We were told to stand accoording to our seats, so I was standing just ahead of my little brother. I noticed that a pretty tsundere girl was mocking him.

For having a successful NEET life, I have to find a girlfriend for Kiyo who will keep him active so that he doesn't get corrupted by me. He doesn't like to do any extra work as is. So the girl should be pushy towards him.

Soon, the students started filling in and it was time for old croonies to make me sleepy. Ugh. Why do I have to stand? Can't you give me a seat?

Finally, the ceremony ended and we started heading to the dorms. On the way we went to the convenience store to buy some necessities like soap and all.

"... What an unpleasant coincidence."

Once we entered the convenience store, we immediately ran into Tsundere girl again.

"Don't be so hostile. Rather, did you also have stuff to buy?"

"Yea, just a bit. I came to buy some necessities."

"What's your name?"
I asked her.

"Horikita Suzune."
Kiyo answered for her.

Hmm, Ayanokji Suzune. I don't know if this name suits her or not.

"Are you his sister?"
She asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. I am his older-"
"Younger sister."

Hey Kiyo! Why did you cut me off? And aren't I the older sister? I stomped his feet and went to other side of the store.

It is the first time I am in a convenience store. I don't know if they are overcharging things or not. Afterall, I just told Matsuo what I wanted and he bought it for me. Hopefully he doesn't die.

Anyway, I brought some noodles, potato chips, cola, and some vegetables to make food. Sigh. I will have to learn to make food.

Then I took some soap and shampoo of the brand I use and headed to the counter. After paying about 2,000 points, I headed out of the store to wait for my brother.