Imma skip some stuff and Surprise!

So, I am going to skip some stuff from the second month and head straight to the exam.

Basically, Same thing happened as canon, where Chabs revealed their scores to Horikita.

Then Horikita asked about why did they rig their scores. So Kiyone decided to answer honestly.

"Well, basically our father is an a*s****, m*th*rf*c***, ********, who kept us locked up and forced us to study upto University level in the most useless subjects, like serving tea. So we ran away from him to live a normal life. But we had to get the attention of the school somehow so that we get admitted here without getting perfect scores. So we scored 50 in all of the subjects to make the school interested and admit us here.

What I didn't expect was that this milf abused her authority as the teacher. Well, good for me anyway. I have recorded everything already. Sensei, I want 50M points transfered to me by the end of the day, and I will make you sign a contract that you won't ever threaten us like that again. Thanks for the money by the way."

-Nothing too interesting, right? Well, as Kiyone said, she deals with problem without they happen, opposite of Kiyo who deals with them as they come his way.

-Kiyo still got food-trapped by Horikita. He didn't tell that to Kiyone for Horikita's safety.

-While Kiyone was going to Kiyo's room to demand to get her dinner, she caught him stalking Horikita. And as any respectable Big Sister who should correct her little brother's bad habits, she joined in the stalking as well.

Then she found Horikita's big bro threatening her to leave the school, as any respectable citizen, she didn't do anything and recorded everything. But her innocent brother saved Horikita, and then legendary Piano and Calligraphy. Then she revealed herself.

"Yo President. You see, I didn't like the way you treat your sister. So as a compensation for dampening my mood, I want 10M points by the end of today. And a contract so that you provide me 10M points more when you are about to graduate. Then I will not send this video to Nagumo."

Manabu tried to get the phone from her, but she kicked his balls and he got wasted then and there and Horikita glared at Kiyone for kicking her nii-san in the balls.

Nothing much, right?

Besides these, Kiyone didn't do anything but one thing, which you will know later.

Ayanokoji bought question papers from a second year and Kushida distributed it like canon.

Kiyotaka still got a feel of Kushida's breasts, and Kushida thought of him as a disgusting piece of shit with little brain, as Kiyotaka said that it was Kiyone's idea but she was busy playing games and wanted him to do it for her.

So she got the image that Kiyone's brother is dumb that's why she was trying to protect him.

Anyway, Back to the exam.

You will witness a surprise.

Anyway, Kiyone's account balance: 59,888,124. 50M from Chabs, 10M from Manabu, and he still has to pay her 10M upon graduation.

Today was the day of mid-terms. Sigh. I will just score 100 in all the subjects. I have already noticed some seniors stalking me, must be because of Nagumo.

What did I do? Nothing much except threatening my homeroom teacher, Student Council President and Vice President. And exorted points from them and acquired about 60M in such a short amount of time. The school should have already noticed the points exchange but there is nothing they can do about it. Besides punishing those three idiots.

I have noticed Sensei glaring at me several times. Well, I blackmailed her 50M points, and the school obviously would have launched an investigation on her and she would have her pay cut several times, or worst case fired. But she bought it upon herself, trying to separate me from my peaceful life-chan.

But the President is weird. He told me I am interesting and readily helped me too for a favour I asked him from. Is he like those in mangas where the villainess hits the male lead and he becomes her slave? I don't understand.

But since Nagumo will try to bother me anyway, I accepted President's proposal to become the second Vice-President. I will have to withdraw from my normal life, but I still can be a lazy genius. I will just appoint a competent secretary and Vice-President to take care of things for me, while I will happily play games. And people will dismiss Kiyo as an incompetent sibling like Horikita and wil not get in between him and his peaceful life-chan. He doesn't care about stuff like that.

Hmm, maybe I should have just broken Nagumo's contract and have him expelled by the video. But meh. It is fun to exort points from people.

Wow. I am actually having fun. I should tell Kiyo about it. He should also be having fun with being stabbed by Horikita. He doesn't retaliate one bit and is doing work for Horikita. Maybe he likes it? Well, I will accept Kiyo for whatever he is like except being a slacker who doesn't want to work and bring home money. And maybe he has a kink for being dragged around by girls? But I am going to have a serious talk with him if he likes being hit and stabbed by girls.

Anyway, Kushida has given us a question paper saying that it will most probably come in the test, and it is the work of Kiyo, but he used my name that I came up with the idea. Hmm... I am perfect shield for Kiyo, aren't I?

Well, all according to the plan.

As they got the question paper, several people were shocked.
"What the hell!!?"
"Why are the questions different!?"
"Hmm, what are you saying? Isn't it the right question paper? Kushida-san sent me the correct paper afterwards."
"What do you mean!? Does that mean Kushida-chan intentionally gave us wrong papers so that we will be expelled!? She is truly a bitch!!!"

"Silence! If you don't want to get expelled, don't make any noise during the exam!"

Wow. Sensei is pretty cranky these days. I wonder who caused this.

And... Does Kushida hate me? Why did she send me wrong question papers? Does that mean she wanted me, and several other students expelled? But I thought she was an angel!

I am heartbroken.

Heh.