Nagumo's Fall: Step 1

(Kiyone PoV)

As soon as the test finished, everyone surrounded Kushida.

"Kushida-chan! Why did you give me the wrong papers! I am going to fail!"
"Did you not message everyone? Why!?"

Before she could say anything, I also jumped in the situation.
"Why did you do that Kushida? Didn't I give you the correct paper days ago? Why did you destribute the wrong one? And I was hoping to reconcile with you by helping you to fix your reputation."

"Wait! Kiyone-san! It was your idea?"

Kushida was about to say something, more likely blame me, so I shouted.
"Everyone! Please take your seats and I will explain everything. And Kushida, don't you dare interrupt me. I had given you one easy job and you tried to take advantage of it. I am truly disappointed."
"I swear I don't know what happened Kiyone-san!"
She tried to protest but I shut her up with a glare.

"First, let me explain everything about what happened. When the midterms were announced, many were not going to pass, right? So I went to Student Council President to ask for a solution, and he told me it for 100K points. He told me that the previous year question papers will be the same for midterms.

So I sent Kiyo to get question papers from a second year."

"You can do that!?"
Many people, mainly Horikita was shocked.

"Ahem! Let me finish my explanation. I don't want to waste my energy.

Anyway, the Second year gave the wrong question papers, most probably on the order of Vice-president."

"He- what!? WHY!?"

"I may have caught Vice-president doing something that will get him expelled, and blackmailed him for 90K points per month. And that f*cker broke the contract of not getting revenge in any shape and form. And I am gonna punish him for sure.

But that is for other time, I had my suspicions, so I asked for President's help again, and contacted second years who are not in Nagumo's control. And believe what? That f*cker really did that.

All in all, I spent about 150K points to get the real papers and sent it to Kushida to distribute them, because I think people trust her more.

And I also sent the papers to Kiyo's and my friends separately. But Kushida... What the f*ck did you do? You didn't send them to everyone? How much did that bastard pay you huh? Answer me."

"I don't know! I don't know!"

Now everyone was truly against Kushida, and she was crying and repeatedly denying everything. Well, she truly didn't do anything afterall.

I just stole her phone for a moment, messaged the people, deleted my message and the messages I sent through her phone from her side and placed it back without any trace when we were going for the swimming class.

Getting her phone's pin was easy after observing her finger placements while opening the phone.

I opened my phone and showed her my chat, where I have sent the papers and it had blue tick on it, along with the message that the previous papers were false. It was yesterday 2 hours after she had handed the paper.

Then I 'borrowed' her phone and individually sent the papers with apology, though only to the ones who had low scores on the quiz.

Everyone started showing their phones.

"Wait! I don't remember receiving or sending those messages!"

She then showed her phone and there was no history of us conversing.

"You could have just deleted the messages!"
"No! I didn't do that! I really don't know!"

Now, Kushida was close to snapping. Guess it's time to save her and redirecting her hate towards Nagumo.