A Normal Day

It's been some days since the school started. And I have made a friend. Yeah. That's right. I have made a friend, not some sort of tool. Sotomura Hideo.

One the second day, I was playing Subway Surfers when he approached me.

"Kiyone-dono, do you like this game?"
"Yeah. Even though it's a bit old, I quite like this game."

"Oh! Can you tell me your high score!?"
"It's 1,800,757,880."
I have been playing this game for about 6 months, and I will only get satisfied when I beat the world record, which is around 2 billion. 200 millions to go.

"NANI?"
He seemed flustered for some reason.

"*Cough* That's a very high score Kiyone-dono. I humbly acknowledge my defeat."

Hmm... His way of speaking is similar to that guy whose name started with Z in Oregairu. He seems to be quite knowledgeable, maybe I could ask for his help.

"Umm, sorry but can you tell me your name?"
"Ahem! It's Sotomora Hideo."

"Have you played Vice City? I am stuck in the Demolition Man mission, you know the one with RC helicopter? Can you please help clear that mission?"

"Oh that annoying mission? I have played the game so many times that it's a piece of cake for me! Just leave it to me!"

And just like that, we became buddies. I was impressed by his gaming skills. He even recommended me really good games, anime and mangas. He even knows a lot about computer and stuff. That's why, I respect him the most, and call him Professor.

Anyway, today the boys seemed to be really excited. Guess what? Because there is swimming class today. That bastard had me go on beach dates with those pervert rich guys. Even though it didn't bother me much due to being used to abuse of the White Room, I certainly don't like it.

As the swimming class began, I went to the changing room with the girls. I barely know anyone at all though, besides Horikita who always mocks my little brother. I will straighten her up when I get the right chance.

"Ayanokoji-san, do you exercise?"
Horikita asked me while staring at me intensely. Is she...?

"Sorry Horikita, but I am not interested in romance, much less girls."
"Pfft!"
Several girls started laughing. Why though?

"Ayanokoji-san! Your figure is really nice! Do you train!?"
A brown haired girl said while observing my figure. She was the one who was bothering me by asking questions about my engagement with Koenji. If going by manga and anime, she is the white lotus who betrays you. A bitch. And she seems fake for some reason. I think her name is Kushida or something.

And she was shoving her breasts on my little brother as well. I will protect his innocence from this bitch.

"What do you want bitch?"
"W-why are you calling me a bitch!?"

Everyone became quiet. Some seemed excited, for witnessing a cat-fight.

"Don't think I didn't see you being touchy-feely and shoving your breasts on my innocent little brother to get what you want. And you have been approaching him much more than I will allow. I am warning you, don't ever think of using my little brother's innocence."

Kiyo has not been in contact with any girl besides me, and he doesn't have the thing called women's intuition and let's himself dragged around quite a bit, which the girls will take advantage of. I must find a girlfriend for him who will never allow Kiyo to turn lazy by being corrupted by my lifestyle and will be a good sister-in-law to me who will give me good food and won't get in way of my future NEET life. And Kushida is the last candidate for that seat.

"B-but isn't he always with Horikita-san!? Are they dating?"

Now she is diverting the attention towards another gossip.

"Don't be ridiculous."
Saying that, Horikita left having changed into her swimsuit.

"Horikita speaks what is on her mind and doesn't give the back-stabbing vibes. She is prettiest in the class too. And most of all, she cooks her own food and will be the dominant one if she is in a relationship.

I don't mind her being around my innocent brother. In fact, if she asks me for his hand in marriage after some years, I will do it in a heartbeat. She is the number one candidate for being my sister-in-law right now, and I will do anything to protect my little brothers innocence from a fox like you."

Saying that, I left the changing room while leaving her crying.

My little brother is really popular, only after Hirata. In the freshmen boys, he is placed third after Hirata and another guy. Since me being Koenji's fianceé, who is super rich, everyone has drawn the conclusion that we are from a very wealthy household, increasing his popularity. I don't know if there is some ranking of girls or not, and asking Kiyo is useless since he wouldn't tell me anyway.

Anyway, as I came to the pool, I could see Ike sniffing like a dog and my little brother mingling with the perverts of the class. I think he should use better camouflage than them. Even though I don't interact with many people and play games or read manga throughout the classes, I am aware of the general idea of the class thanks to gitls' gossips. I tagged along with the girls to get some clothes. I haven't shopped for myself and don't know which clothes suit me, thankfully Karuizawa helped me. She is also a contender for the first place for being my sister-in-law.

Nothing much happened during the swimming class, besides that pervert Uggo appearing in just a speedo, me getting second place after Onodera and almost tieing with Horikita because I wanted to hold back and not attract too much attention. But getting low position despite my well edowed body will also be suspicious. Kiyo got 7th place out of the 14 boys. I wonder if he intentionally wants to attract wrong people by getting low position despite having such a well-edowed body? I will have to have a talk with him later.