3; First day

-

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty" I heard a voice shake me awake, "No, it's still sunday.." I said sleepishly, turning the other way. "Geuss again, you should get a calendar, it's monday" Nagito said, getting up from the bed, "don't you have a job?" Nagito asked, "i'll be in the shower, if you need me"

Instead of doing what i should do; Getting up and getting ready for work for the first day, i stuffed my face into a pillow, and then went back to sleep.

---

"Hajime..." Nagito said, sounding kinda disapointed, "C'mon, you have to get ready.." He shook me awake, "i'll stay in this bed until my dad comes back, which i bet you isn't gonna be anytime soon.. or ever" I joked. "Right, that's basically begging to get fired."  "Fine" I got up

_____

If i'm being honest i totally forgot i had a job as a waiter, I know i don't have any talents, but this should be pretty easy, Right? I put on my uniform, and it was time to start working. I walked up to one of the tables who seemed to be ready to order, though, right as i was about to walk u to said table, i turned around to a smaller table who also were ready to order.

-

After i took a few orders, my shift was over. "Wasn't as hard as my sistum said it would be" I said to myself, "I mean, sure i kept on studering and stuff and was being Judged but it wasn't that bad... Who am i talking to?"  "Hey, Hajime, nice first day" Nagito sudenly came out of nowhere and said. "I was very much cut out for this, thank you very much" I said as a joke. "Yeah, exept how you kept s-s-s-studering" Nagito said, mocking me. 

I went home after a long day, jumped on my bed to lay down, and went to sleep, wondering what i'm going to do with my life