8; 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜

warning; smut. (if this is something you do not like, please skip this chapter cuz all this is is just smut<3)

--

"you wanna.. have sex ..with m-me?" i asked. "who else?" Nagito curessed my cheek. "Only with your consent, ofcourse" He added. I honestly didn't mind doing it with Nagito, the only thing is that it's my first time.. "S-sure, y-yeah!" I said. Nagito then started kissing me harder and deeper and took off my underwhere. He started kissing my ear, and then my neck, and then my chest, more of sucking and kissing, he edded up leaving hickeys all over my body, Mark after Mark, and i couldn't help but moan a bit. Nagito seemed to get a bit unpatiant and i noticed a pretty big boner in his pants.

Nagito entered two fingers inside of me. "Mnnnngh~" I let out a small moan, but more of a painful one, it felt weird, but not in a good way, but the pain turned into plessure pretty quickly. But that was to prepare me for his member which he inserted inside of me. "mmmahhh~" I Let out, And each time he thrusted, i moaned louder and louder.

"mm~, Hajime~ You feel so good inside~" Nagito moaned. He Started Thrusting harder and faster inside me, "A-ah~, I-I'm gonna nngh~" not to long after that, white fluid came out of me. "ahmm~ Nagtio~"