Bio

A/N: Quick disclaimer, this version of Aether is insanely op and BROKEN (at least the Prime Aether 100% is). So he'll scale FAR higher than his canon counterpart and hence, even his sealed version is WAY stronger.

I'll probably add honkai characters and even GGZ characters in the story because I may have made Aether a tad bit too strong.
______________________________________________________________________________
Aether
Height: 5'4ft/164cm
Weight: 60kg
Hair: blonde
Eyes: golden
Age: unknown (500+)
Gender: male
Race: unknown (implied divinity)
Aliases-
Suvarna Akasha
The Honoured One
The One Who Achieved Nirvana
Rising Star
The Outlander
The Almighty Traveller
The Shimmering Sunlight
King of the World
Honorary Knight of Favonius
Hero of Mondstadt
Hero of Liyue
Captain of Swordfish II
Captain of Watatsumi Island Special Operations
Our Highness' Kin
First Sage of Buer
Golden Nara
Fourth Descender

Looks

Personality

Personality

He is still somewhat similar to his canon self, being a kind and righteous who embodies the qualities of a hero and a knight.

Aether is loving, kind, and compassionate for two main reasons: 1) he genuinely cares about other people, regardless of whether they care about him, and 2) he knows that other people provide him with the spiritual nourishment he needs to continue growing.

Aether has an easygoing attitude and does not seem to take anything seriously. Additionally, he is also quite confident in his own power, so much so that he'd be willing to challenge deities for fun. Furthermore, he is extremely courageous, not willing to let anyone push him around, regardless of whether they're God or Human, saying that only he can move himself. His confidence and courage is so great in fact, that during his time in Inazuma, he consistently kept antagonising the followers of the Shogun and even the Shogun herself.

There was actually one time where Aether actually called the Raiden Shogun a "terrible ruler", straight to her face.

Aether loves strong opponents and will intentionally drag fights out to entertain himself, even going as far as giving himself handicaps to increase the thrill. This mentality was built up from the countless battles he's fought over centuries. He has more battle experience than his sister, despite being twins. He's also been a part of wars before and has seen civilizations crumble apart.

He has the thought process of a true king, being a charismatic leader, a strong individual, having unbreakable willpower, as well as the ability to be ruthless and inhumanely blunt. Aether is vastly superior to Lumine when it comes to pretty much anything.

Aether is enlightened, so he's always at peace. Nothing can shake him. Even after realising that he lost his sister, he remained calm and acted af if nothing happened, mostly because he knew she was strong enough to handle herself. Also, because of his state of constant spiritual bliss, his eyes give off the impression that he is high, which concerns others. He is peaceful and serene, because he is free of fear and other unwholesome emotions. He is free of worry because he understands that freedom from suffering comes from within, and not from material possessions.