Ch-5 The Outlander Who Was Blessed By The Wind

No one's POV

In a dead space of desolate nothingness, floating in the middle of the realm, was a small female with silver-blue hair. The girl had absolutely no heart beat, no breath, no body temperature, nothing. She was stuck in a state of eternal death and eternal birth at the same time.

"I'm surprised he actually allowed it

"I'm surprised he actually allowed it... He could've changed his destiny... If he tried." She said softly.

This was Thanatos, the God of Death. She held a massive futuristic-looking gun in her hand. Thanatos actually used to be a god-slaying weapon in the past.

"No... He is neither bound by life nor death. He has transcended fate." She said as an image of a golden transcendent being with ten arms and three eyes appeared in her mind.

"And yet... He accepted his destiny... The one I willed, even though he could've changed it.. I don't know what his reasonings are but..." Her eyes narrowed while staring forward.

"That enlightened man... has seen something in Teyvat. Otherwise... why else would he have stayed ?" Thanatos remarked, wondering exactly what plans Aether had for Teyvet, which would make him forfeit his battle.
______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile... In a completely different, closed off dimension. A little girl was seen sitting atop a throne. She had short white hair, a petite figure, a black outfit and purple halo with many purple eyeballs floating around her. There were infinite different glowing balls all around in, filling up the realm she was situated in. Each of those ball were a multiversal cluster, holding infinite multiverses that transcend each other infinitely and there were infinite of those, who also infinitely transcended each other. The realm was also divided into infinite portions that infinitely transcended each other, each one holding an infinite number of those said balls. All of that existed inside of one, tiny little pupil of an eyeball. There were infinite of those as well and all were transcendent. And yet all of that together, couldn't even compare with the very existence of the incomprehensible girl(?) seated on that throne.

Her(?) name was... Yog Sothoth.